Has anyone tried a rebounder?

I was recently given a rebounder (mini trampoline) by a friend. I did some research online about rebounders and have read they provide a full-body workout, that not only are rebounders great for cardio/aerobic exercise, but also for full-body muscle toning (due to working against gravity with each jump, supposedly all muscles tense each time.) I decided to give it a go today following a lifting session. I only jumped for 20 minutes, alternating between jogging on the rebounder and jumping. When I completed the 20 minutes, my arms were shaking like I had just had a second lifting session! It was crazy! Could the rebounder have activated my arm muscles that much?

I'd love to hear anyone's opinions and/or experiences with using a rebounder. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
I read the title and thought you meant dating someone too soon after a breakup

That is so funny. I have a rebounder and was wondering how good it is for getting me in shape for running again. I just graduated nursing school and this past year I have gotten a bit out of shape. So so busy. I should have fit the time in but anyway.... I want to know also if anyone has used one consistantly.