Vegan from NS, Canada

Nathan Nearing

Hi,

My name is Nathan, and I'm currently a Design Student at NSCAD here in Nova Scotia, and I'll be vegan for two years this March. I'm an avid runner and cyclist, but recently in light of an injury I've gotten serious about hitting the gym and bulking up. I even recently devoured a medium jug of Vegan in two weeks (I used to be indifferent to it but I just love it now!).

When people ask me why I'm Vegan I tend to answer the same way; I can't imagine living any other way. I love the feeling I get, day in and day out, of being so effortlessly healthy. It's a wonderful choice that is now part of who I am, and I'd never change that for the world.

This is probably one of the sites that helped me stick to it, and especially what got me into seriously attacking the gym. I look at the results many of you have posted and it's clear that Vegan Bodybuilding is effective, and it's here to stay.

I hope to talk to all of you more and I look forward to keeping up with the board and posting this time, haha.

-Nathan

• 2 weeks later...