Another Research Survey on vegetarians

bpmojo

Hey gang!

Take a few minutes and help out this PHD student at UT by taking their survery.

Cheers,

Ben

Vegetarians Needed! Communication about Vegetarianism Study

I am Ph.D student at The University of Texas at Austin studying how vegetarians talk about being a vegetarian. Little research exists on this topic, and, as you are a vegetarian, I am very much hoping to get your insight and the insight of any vegetarians you know (e.g., friends, members, customers, volunteers, family, etc.). When you get a chance, will you please click on http://texascommunication.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_bvyubavkEj7c73e&SVID=Prod and participate in this short survey? If you would forward this email to your friends, post the link on your website or blog, or include it in the next issue of your enewsletter, that would be amazing!! I am trying to capture the experiences of as many vegetarians across the country as possible by February 1, 2009. At least 250 v! egetarians are needed for this study. For the purposes of this study, a vegetarian refers to someone who doesn't eat meat, but eats dairy and/or eggs, someone who is vegan, and someone who is pescatarian.

Please contact me at [email protected] or 512-299-6231 with any questions, for additional information, or to receive a copy of the survey results.

Thank you so much in advance!

Lynsey Kluever Romo, Ph.D. Candidate, The University of Texas at Austin