Gym Owner, Show Promoter, Fight Manager & Fighter, NPC Aug7

Tofu Cinammon Curry Soup ( Tofu, Brocolli, Onions, Bell Pepper, Roasted Chilis, Tomatoes, Silk, Curry, Cinnamon, Edamame ) - 1 huge bowl

1 12 oz glass silk with 2 scoops cherries jubilee spiritein

(Chest Press 3 x12, Champanes 3 x 12, Fly 3 x 12 w/ 25 lb dumbells ), supersetted with (Standing Single Arm Row 3x 12, Dual Row 3 x 12, Straight Leg Deads 3 x12 w/ 25 lbs dumbells )

Incline Cable Rows 3 x 12 @ 140, supersetted with Lateral and Frontal shoulder extensions while prone on ball w/ 10 lb dumbells 3 x 8 ea side, supersetted w/ 3 x 15 decline pushups

Bench Press 3 x 12 @ 95lb,supersetted wtih Standing Bent Rw 3 x 12 @ 95lb, supersetted with Seated Military Press 3 x 12 @ 55lbs.

Lat pulldown @ 80 lb clse grip 3 x 12, supersetted with lat pulldown wide grip 3 x 12, supersetted with seated Y bar row @ 80 lb 3 x 12, supersetted with Incline pushups 3 x 15

Cable Crossover 2 x 12 @ 50 ea side, 1 x 8 @ 50 into 1 x 8 @ 40, supoersetted with Seated Rope Row 2 x 12 @ 100 lb, 1 x 8 @ 100 into 1 x 8 @ 80lbs, supersetted with Lateral Shoulder raises first set parallel with floor 1 x 12 wth 10 lbs, 2nd set full raise 1 x 12 w/ 10 lbs, 3rd set 1 x8 w/ 10 lbs, 1 x 8 with 5 lbs

black coffee

20 min run and walk, 30 min walking drills, lunges squats, and jumps.

2 cucumbers organic and one tomato

one hour journey run pretty hilly

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wed

1/2 brick tofu, 2 roasted chilis, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bell pepper, chili powder, celery seeds, hot sauce

1 cucumber and half an avacado

2 scoops spirtein

1 hour bag work and jui jitsu form practice

50lb bar curl 3 x12, skull crushers 3 x 12, close grip bench press 3 x 12

cable curl 3 x 12 70lbs. , cable extension 70 lbs. 3 x 12

3 x 12 high cable curl 60 lbs, Hanging dips 3 x 15

bench step up step back lunge 20 ea side

stationary/plyo luges 20 ea side

control bench step down unilateral 20 ea side

plyo bench jump 20 jumps x 3 supersetted w/ one leg lunge 15 ea. side

2 rockstars

2 black coffee's

2 hour 15 minute run about twelve miles.

Water and tea. Hungry. Tired.

One cucumber and bed.

Edited by aluck

Thursday

1/2 brick tofu, 1/2 onion, 1 sweet green baby onion, 1/2 bell pepper, balsmic vinegar, dash of extra virgin olive oil, 1 head romaine lettuce, 1 tomato

1 SFRS ( )

2 cups coffee... thank goddess.

1 avacado

1 bag of skittles - thanks Crystal.

15 minute warmup recumbant bike

1 SFRS

65 minute 6 mile outside run... hilly and hot

coffee and chai tea...

Slept Almost 2 hours

Back heavy with tanner...

Edited by aluck

wow skittles? Even though you are doing serious amounts of cardio you are seriously putting skittles in your body? Dude, you need to focus more. I wish you would have stuck to your diet in the beginning like you promised you were instead of lying to me about it. This crash dieting is gonna make ya feel like doo-doo.

Sorry i haven't up dated. Been training and workin eighteen hour days. My fight got cancelled last minute late last might after i sweated and ran off thirteen pounds so that i'd make weight for fridays weigh in. By the way i foot suggest that to anyone. Thirteen pound loss in a day is hell. Drank water back to normal now. Goals for pre nationals week. Run a hundred miles. Fifteen a day plan. In three stop approx a four a eight and a three. Almost at end of my eight now. Yes i'm online while logging. What can i say it distracts from pain! Lift heavy one hour a day. E circuits and high reps i don't feel like the shred is worth the loss of muscle mass. Fat big early in day starve second half. Diet of greens, minimal fruit,protein shakes and nuts or rice cakesi when i wanna cheat. Today was rice cakes, nixed fruit, water, two v8's and i'll have nuts and protein before bed. Dance routine thirty minutes to am hour a day in between clients etc. Then fight practice two to three hours a day mostly circuit and sprint style work some sparring and some technique study. So thats my plan flawed or no its how i'm gonna roll.

Last minute changes. Client traveling with me just cancelled this evening. Have to do all kinds of airline changes and get boyfriend to get out of work... Fun. Hotel changes. Crisis when I least needed it. Like Under 30 bucks in bank account.

Flying out tomorrow am. Stress level = red zone. Good thing I needed to quit eating and drinking anyways.

We sacrifice for the things we love right?

Up most the night. Bed around 12 last minute packing and crisising on phone to Giacomo - thank you cuz.... , by 1 guns doors getting kicked in pit bulls going crazy, fights, then the police questioning neighbors and banging on doors til 4.... Said to hell with it gym at 5... 1 hour 15 minutes high intensity heavy lifting... Water restriction has begun...

Brocolli raw, spirilina, and soy protein for breakfast. Ew.

Flight liaves at noon to arrive around 6pm. Boyfriend goign with, if his ticket is there when we get to airport ( keeps fingers crossed)... Found another hotel... Cheapest with 3 miles, thats not a hostel ( where I wanted to stay but boyfriend balked) so 1,100 later..... Puke. Will be borrowing protan from a girlfriend I met in Atlanta... Forearms cramping trying to type. F water restriction... More when I can.

Thanks for all the votes of confidence.. hard work ehh no as usual been slacking, but trying last minute to pull it together.

Flew in the Newark... Had to throw a classic high maintenance fit, but both tickets were first class... Okay my client rocks even if she did almost give me a heart attack. Jersey was well typical - ew. Here in NYC now, just got in, went to downtown WHole Foods ( can we saw heaven cant wait to eat on Sunday! ), got a little circuit upper body workout in, nothing intense, just enough to wear off the raw coffe beans Ive been chewing on lol.

Tomorrow - check in.. Lets see how far behind I am... Besides 5 years, 6 months of steriod use, and 2 fake boobs... lol. Other than that, hopefully my routine will stnad up, I dont care about the figure portion, Im natural, Im young, and I know Im too lazy for diet or religious cardio.. However, I do want to match up on the athletic part of this crap...

So off to bed. Will keep yall utd!