HST - Holy Shite Training

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Crystal's tourist comments:

Daywalker, look over your shoulder man..........look all the way back to the West Coast of the United States. There is a vegan bodybuilder who is training hard and eating like an animal. Focus your eyes on those of us who are aiming at you. You've got a target on you now that you are the #1 top dogg in Vegan Bodybuilding.

We're coming for you my friend.

Train hard and eat plenty in Edinburgh and maybe we'll have a showdown over there sometime

you should watch a movie between sets...it'll make sure you get much more edequate rest in...I suggest Lord of the Rings...but when you wanna do circuit training watch something around 90minutes in between sets

Back from my vacation and i ended the SD today

Actually, tomorrow should have been day 1 of the cycle, but i couldn't wait another day, so i cheated a little and started today with day 0 ...

Daywalker, look over your shoulder man..........look all the way back to the West Coast of the United States. There is a vegan bodybuilder who is training hard and eating like an animal.

Yeah, a new vegan bodybuilder in the game? Who is he?

You've got a target on you now that you are the #1 top dogg in Vegan Bodybuilding.

I am?

I don't think so, and i sure don't hope so. A tiny little iron freak like me can't be No. 1... i'm 100% sure there are bigger vbbs than me out there.

What's all this HST talk? You know we never go over 5 reps/2 sets, and take 10 minute breaks between sets don't you?

Yes, i know what YOU do

Here's what I did today

I inserted an extra day, startin with 50% of my 15RM at 2x20 reps. It's very light, so i cut down the breaks to 0-90 seconds, and did supersets of two exercises, to get a cardio workout. In the SD, my cardiovascular fitness suffers most. Not to myself: Next SD continue with cardio!

Squat: 2x20 with 50kg

Bench: 2x20 with 40kg

Barbell row (overhand): 2x15 with 50kg - I had still the 50kg on the bar and forgot to reduce to 40 for 2x20...

Barbell press: 2x20 with 20kg

Chin-ups: 2x6 Didn't want to reduce weight and do latpulls instead, so i reduced reps instead.

Deadlift: 2x20 with 60kg. The second set killed me CV-wise, though even the last rep was very easy.

One set each:

CGBP: 1x20 with 30kg

Incline bench dumbell curls: 1x20 with 7kg

Dips: 1x15

It felt nice, good cardio

Tomorrow it's going to be 2x15 at 60% of 15RM.

The schedule will be two days on, one day off, with cardio (swimming) on off days.

Can't wait for next workout

What kind of food did you eat on your vacation??? What are you eating now???

There was not much vegan food to be had on this Spanish isle...

I mainly ate fruits, salad and peanut butter.

Here's a pic of how i looked in the hotel room after a whole body sunburn The light was bad, so i look less red and less lean, but you can see the deconditioning going well

Plus, i forgot how to pose properly

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4048/tanlinepk1.jpg

Today we didn't have much food, because we came back at night and shops are closed on sunday. So i ate 3 Cliff bars with peanut butter (actually, i ate peanut butter with Cliff bars....), 1 Luna and 1 Builder Bar, 3 apples and... 2 falavel pitas

I also saw the movie "Das Parfum" (the perfume) tonight, i can highly recommend it

I've never tried the peanut butter with a straw thing...it'll be a super lung workout...do you eat the straw when your finished???

As for the sun thats good you got it during your vacation because you'll only be seeing the sun in movies once you get to Scotland

That pic is awesome, you caught me there!

I've never tried the peanut butter with a straw thing...it'll be a super lung workout...do you eat the straw when your finished???

Sure it's not for beginners.

Kids shouldn't try this at home.

It requires years of practicing. Also, it is hard on your gums, they get callused if you overdo.

'course you eat the straw, that's the best part!

As for the sun thats good you got it during your vacation because you'll only be seeing the sun in movies once you get to Scotland

I can tell you're just jealous

Oh yeah, training log

I forgot to mention i did 2 sets of seated calves plus ab work yesterday.

I'm sore... Oh well, i guess why you do the SD in the first place

Todays workout:

Squat: 2x15 with 60kg (easy but hurt because i'm sore)

Bench: 2x15 with 50kg

Barbell row (overhand): 2x15 with 50kg

Barbell press: 2x15 with 25kg

Chin-ups: 2x7

Deadlift: 2x15 with 70kg.

One set each:

CGBP: 15x30kg

Incline bench dumbell curls: 15x8kg (not even enough for a pump)

Dips: 1x16

Seated calf raises, 20x80kg

Abs.

Edited by Daywalker

Screw the training log...work on times for being the worlds fastest peanut butter eater with a straw...that will surely be the most positive way you can promote veganism to the world

Great photos Man who Walks in Day!!! I missed those until now. You got a lot of sun! But my favorite is trying to drink peanut butter

I wish you all the best with bulking. I know it will be a lot of fun! I'm pleased that you competed so many times in 2005. You really made a positive impact in the world of Vegan Bodybuilding!

Let's GROW man!

Let's GROW man!

I'm in!

Had a great day today!

Flanders77 visited us and we pick-nicked together. His presence seemed to fuel my appetite back to normal levels

Nice eating today

Then, gym:

Squat: 2x15 with 70kg

Bench: 2x15 with 60kg

Barbell row (overhand): 2x15 with 60kg

Barbell press: 2x15 with 30kg

Chin-ups: 2x8

Deadlift: 2x15 with 80kg.

One set each:

CGBP: 15x40kg

Incline bench dumbell curls: 15x9kg

Dips: 1x20

Seated calf raises, 17x90kg

Abs.

The one set exercises are still very easy. The second sets on the other exercises were slightly challenging today.

I didn't notice a big difference in squats and deadlift compared to monday, but on the pressing movements it was quite a bit harder.

Tomorrow i guess i'll need a bit longer breaks

After the gym, i came home to a Tiramisu

K-oz tried a new recipe, one that doesn't require a stove nor oven. Not as decadently perfect as her other recipe, but still awesome, and much less effort for her to make.

Bulking times, good times

Does that mean RAW...or just not cooked by K-OZ and prepping is done with partially cooked food...either way your mailing me some

Of course RAW - as ice cream is raw because you don't cook it

I would have mailed you some, but unfortunately you're too late - i've already eaten it all

Flanders, in my defense i've to say i didn't eat Builder Bars - i had a Cliff bar and a Vega bar

Got up at 6:20 this morning.

The workout was quite hard, i guess it was because i trained late evening yesterday and the morning today

Squat: 2x15 with 80kg

Bench: 2x15 with 63kg

Barbell row (overhand): 2x15 with 65kg

Barbell press: 2x15 with 30kg

Chin-ups: 2x9

Deadlift: 2x15 with 90kg.

The second sets are getting harder, almost like working out

Especially on the pressing movements i'm looking forward to reduce the sets to one

One set each:

CGBP: 15x45kg

Incline bench dumbell curls: 15x10kg

Dips: 15x7.5kg

Seated calf raises, 20x100kg

Abs.

Still easy.

Next week i'll reduce to one set each exercise, while the weights go up all the time.

And i got my license to practice medicine translated into English

Now i'm ready to go!

Edinburgh, here i come!