Thrive in 30: 30-day on-line program by Brendan Brazier

At last! TI30 went live a few days ago. It’s a 30 day online program made up of concise written and video segments that I created to help busy people transition to a high-performance, whole food, plant-based diet. While I continue to be extremely pleased with the positive feedback I receive about my books, there’s a catch, you have to read them to benefit. So, with this being the case, I created an online program that gets emailed to participants three times a week for four weeks. Each email consists of a distilled written component with only the most pertinent info. And, if you still don’t feel like reading, you can simply watch the video segments. In about 20 minutes a week, for four weeks, you can gain enough applicable info to immediately begin making significant health and performance gains.

So, if your reason for not taking charge of your health has been:

1. Not enough time to read

2. Don’t like reading

3. Don’t know how to read

4. Don’t have money to buy a book

5. Can’t be bothered ordering one online or going to a book store

6. Don’t have time to plant a tree to offset the paper used to make a book, so quit reading books

Then you no longer have an reason. TI30 is the solution. Oh, and did I mention that it’s free? The full program in its entirety is absolutely free. There aren’t even any annoying ads on the page…

I filmed each video segment in and around the Los Angeles area (except for the last segment..it’s from a surprise location). And I edited them too...

Hope you enjoy it. And of course please pass on to anyone who you feel would benefit from it.

Brendan

http://thrivein30.com/

2073075807_TI30banner.JPG.1f24afda1bb4f70f72ad8320245d5a0d.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I've already been watching these. Thanks, Brendan! They've been great so far, and I've forwarded a few on to people I thought it might help or who might be receptive to them.

I was also glad to see you've got another book out, but I see it won't be out in the U.S. until December. I think I may need to place an order through Amazon.ca.

blah blah blah buy my stuff blah blah blah

I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but you only come on this forum when you have a new product that you would like to promote.

I'm all for self-promotion, but I also believe in adding value to a place first.

It kind of feels cheap and used to see you post only when it is financially convenient to you.

Just my two cents.

[Flamesuit on]

• 4 weeks later...

I'm interested in buying one of the books, but what one should I go for and whats the difference? I'm not an endurance athlete but I am looking to improve my overall health/fitness and put some good lean muscle strength on. I'm new to the vegan life style.

I'll be staying with Brendan in L.A. this weekend. Should be a good time. I agree with xveganjoshx that it is a shame that Brendan doesn't post more but everyone has their own interests and he's not on the forum much.

I stayed with Brendan back in March and it was a good time and I look forward to this weekend.