New Years Resolutions?

robert

Make the world vegan. (ok I know it's not going to happen with one person in one year, but I might as well shoot big....)

Awesome, I like that attitude. I try to make the world more vegan every year and it works! Perhaps many of you were inspired by this site and became vegan?

Great goals and best of luck!

We will help make the world more vegan, we all do each day and many animals and people are thankful for what we do.

-Rob

Crash, what type of book are you working on?

I have been working on a mystery with supernatural undertones ...and decided last month to add another supporting character into the mix, but would still like to finish it before 2007.

kicking my salt habit.

Whilst increasing your fruit consumption would be an ever better resolution. As would getting to bed whilst it's still dark outside.

Getting to bed earlier should also be one of my resolutions. Won't happen though...............

I have been working on a mystery with supernatural undertones ...and decided last month to add another supporting character into the mix, but would still like to finish it before 2007.

Sounds intriguing! Keep up the good work & if you ever want someone to read & give honest feedback, I love a good mystery -- & the supernatural too!

I so admire people who want to write & then actually do it!

[

Whilst increasing your fruit consumption would be an ever better resolution. As would getting to bed whilst it's still dark outside.

Getting to bed earlier should also be one of my resolutions. Won't happen though...............

Good point.

People who work in bars have a soft spot for any stores open 24 hours a day.

1) bench 315lbs for a 10 rep set

2) learn to play the cello

3) find that thing that smells bad in my room and throw it out

4) work on that temple of isis documentary I've been wanting to do

5) get a cool girlfirend

6) run 10 miles without pucking

7) catch up on my reading

That will do for now...

kicking my salt habit.

No doubt. I'd like to see 5am as the UP time, not the go to bed time. I'm working on it, but then again it's 2:20am now and i'm nowhere near bed stil. Dammit, this may be the hardest thing to achieve.

The best advice I have ever heard (and it stuck) for someone who said they had a sleeping problem and couldn't fall asleep at a decent hour was, "You don't have a sleeping problem, you have a going to bed problem."

The post had been ment for someone else, but never truer words for me had ever been written on the subject.