Happy New Year!!!

nicole

I hope it's awesome for everyone! I'm headed out to see some comedians and then out to a party that is supposed to have at least some vegan food in the buffet, so I'm excited!

Also, if anyone is in the Philadelphia area and is looking for a yoga class, I just started teaching at two places in this area (one in DelCo and one in MontCo), which is super fun. I am teaching New Year's Day at 11am, so I can't stay out too late tonight!

Does anyone make new year's resolutions? I don't know if I'll have one this year... there's still time, though, so we'll see!

Happy New Year everyone!

I want to sincerely thank all of you for all the support you've given me and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness over the years.

I'm really glad we started this NEW forum back in April. I've made so many new friends and have had a great time getting to know all of you over the past 8 months using this forum.

Have a great 2006!

-Robert

Anyone have any interesting stories from New Year's parties?

I just hung out with some friends, danced to hip hop music, and went to bed around 1-2AM because I had to wake up at 6AM for work today. I had a mini pro-wrestling match with my friend Josh, which was a good time but my double axe handle from the top rope (a chair in my case) was not successful. I flirted with a few people and then hopped on my friend's computer to check my e-mail.

So no interesting stories from me, but anyone else have anything you want to share?

-Robatron 5900

I met some fabulous new friends and passed time with old firends at the party of a friend's friend. Good times! Partied the night away, slept the day away - I'm satisified that 2006 has been sufficiently welcomed.

-Wasn't able to get new boots, but as I didn't make it downtown afterall, it's ok. Still looked pretty hot in the old ones

I went out to see Jim Norton/Rich Vos/Colin Quinn. Then, went to a party that was open bar until 2am. I don't drink, but my husband and his friend got really drunk and I got to try to prevent them from killing themselves at the bar and on the 12 block walk back to the car. My vegan friend was djing, too, so that was awesome. We stayed out laaaaate. I got in around 4am and was at the gym to teach at 11am. My class had 8 people in it! Not bad for New Year's Day in the morning! I even had 3 people who'd been in my class before, which is awesome. After class, I picked up some veggie chinese food and desserts and hung around in bed watching football and stuffing my face with food.