The Robert Cheeke Show

robert

Your videos rule robert. It's good to see you talking about issues that we all face on a daily basis. I feel I often get 'ganged up on' at places like work and I only have a couple of vegan friends outside the internet, gets me down a bit - don't really get a chance to talk to anyone.

Watching your videos and talking to people on here cheers me up when I feel down.

Keep the videos coming!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.

Glad the videos are enjoyed.

This is a rather fun one for me because it talks about where it all started for me...how I got into all of this in the first place:

You used to wrestle professionally? Now video of that would make for an interesting show

I remember being in the gym late with a couple of mates when a guy who ran some small-hall shows in the UK came down for a chat. He was in need of wrestlers. We laughed about it for while amongst ourselves, came up with names and tag teams, but didn't go for it. I sometimes think it would have looked good on the CV though.

It is a long story but I was a sports therapist at the time and was about to get tired to be part of the WWF's training staff and then begin training in pro wrestling school, etc. even though I had already put on matches in front of audiences, etc. I planned to go into a wrestling school program....anyway, long story, it didn't work out, I didn't get hired and I didn't go to pro wrestling school though I almost did years later and decided my back was too vulnerable and I just wasn't that interested anymore.

Episode from today, #10:

Mostly rambling

Hey, Robert! I was just wondering whether there be any more episodes about veganism and training as opposed to motivational stuff, etc.? By no means am I saying that you SHOULD do that - it's your show - just asking

Yeah, for sure! I just talk about what is on my mind that day

I'm in my BEST shape ever (I think...it doesn't look like it with clothes on but when I am in posing class things look pretty good and I put up a 300-lb decline bench so I'm getting stronger too) so I will talk about vegan bodybuilding for sure.

I just spend 10 years talking about vegan bodybuilding and the motivational stuff has only been the last 2 years or so and I get excited about it.

Yeah, more fitness stuff soon and more guests soon. I'm off to L.A. and Las Vegas next week and should have a new exciting guest every day

Thanks for watching!

Yeah, for sure! I just talk about what is on my mind that day

I'm in my BEST shape ever (I think...it doesn't look like it with clothes on but when I am in posing class things look pretty good and I put up a 300-lb decline bench so I'm getting stronger too) so I will talk about vegan bodybuilding for sure.

I just spend 10 years talking about vegan bodybuilding and the motivational stuff has only been the last 2 years or so and I get excited about it.

Yeah, more fitness stuff soon and more guests soon. I'm off to L.A. and Las Vegas next week and should have a new exciting guest every day

Thanks for watching!

Cool, it's good to know that!

Yeah, and the events I'm attending are:

1. The National Animal Rights Conference in the US so lots of great vegan speakers, authors, business owners, etc, so cool interviews there.

2. USA Bodybuilding Championships and tons of pro bodybuilders will be there...in fact most of them seem to come out from Mr. Olympia to 15th place in Mr. Olympia....so lots of cool interviews ahead and I will also have some live footage from backstage at my competition this weekend

Thanks for the support. This show is new to me but it has already inspired and helped people and that's what it's all about for me.....so I will keep going.

• 2 weeks later...

Me talking about part of my epic trip

and

A few other recently updated videos:

Compassion Over Killing Party

Compassion Over Killing Party #2

Training in the gym with Shaun Monson, Producer of Earthlings

I haven't stopped the show....I just ran out of space on my computers and need an external harddrive I haven't been able to afford yet, but will soon with the success I'm having with Vega sales lately.....

Here are some from the last couple of weeks I'm just now uploading (been swamped lately):

• 2 weeks later...