The Robert Cheeke Show

robert

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Shaun Monson, I heard he is getting huge! JP said he topped 200 pounds! When I saw him in April, he was about 185.

I took JP flying on Monday. One of the bumpiest days I have encountered in Colorado. But John didn't even turn green:)

He is the reason I am back on here after a long delay. I got very discouraged with humanity after some very negative dealing with the AR community, but a day with JP can make things better.

Yeah dude, Shaun is getting huge! And strong!

Glad you're back! JP is awesome and I've had wonderful times hanging out with him recently.

It has been awesome!

I have ups and downs with the AR community myself in a few ways....but I just keep doing my thing and working to make a difference.

Great to see you back on here!

Thanks Robert,

I join the AR movement when I was still very overweight. I quickly realize that any promotion of veganism will be countered by "Why should I listen to someone overweight?". That is when I realized I needed to lose weight and get in shape for the animals. I find promoting a plant-based diet much more effective than animal rights. But it only works if you are a good example. You wouldn't go to an alcoholic if you have a alcohol abuse problem, so why listen to someone about nutrition if they are overweight. However, if you try and promote this to overweight AR people, they think you are judging them even though you just want to help.

I realized a long time ago that AR activism is the wrong approach, but I still went to their events and supported them in hopes I could get more vegan activists. I figure if someone is motivated to stand up for one animal, it won't be hard to convince them to go vegan for all animals. Low hanging fruit so to speak. But this doesn't seem to be true. I often have better luck with people off the street then AR activists. But I digress.....

Robert, I think that you turn more people vegan by being a good example them all the AR activists here in Colorado combined. Thanks for all you do.

C.J.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

I am about 20 videos behind...they are on my camera or SD cards or even computer, just been so busy with travel lately and moving and working a few jobs...it has been tough.

My job with Vega is changing, I'm moving to LA, I have lots of new things going on....but I will keep the show going

Thanks for watching!