The Robert Cheeke Show

robert

I'm starting a new show called The Robert Cheeke Show. It has been a vision of mine for years and I finally decided to just make it happen. It's going to be small, basic and somewhat primitive at first, but will evolve as I evolve and learn more. I'll have celebrity guests, do funny impressions of famous people, talk about serious subjects, teach people new things and have a lot of fun.

I will be posting a new episode every day that I have computer access. I'll take questions and answer them on camera, have guests on the show, have a new topic each day, etc. I will work hard to make it beneficial for an audience while having it entertaining and dynamic as well.

The first episode it just an introduction. Tomorrow's episode will have me talking about my current training or my favorite websites including social networking sites and how they can help grow a business and reputation, or something else that comes up tomorrow and seems interesting.

Feel free to submit questions and I'll be happy to answer them on camera as the episodes continue daily.

I'm doing it all myself...all the filming, no editing, just turning a camera on, filming and uploading to YouTube.

Episode 1 is listed below:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I really do plan on making it pretty cool.

I didn't want to call it the Vegan Bodybuilding Show or anything like that because there are so many facets to what I do and that is one of my new approaches to activism. Through all the other things I do like writing, speaking, filmmaking, traveling, etc. so I'll have a lot to talk about and many cool cities to visit and people to interview.

I'm pretty pumped about the efficiency too so I won't have to reply to as many emails in paragraph form but rather post a link to some archived topic answering the question put forth.

About the hair...it could be short again very soon!:

http://veganbrothersiniron.com/haircut.htm

I agree, those names are too generic. I think the Robert Cheeke show is the perfect name because it lets people know immediately what it's about, as most active vegans (that is, people who are not only vegan but also spend a lot of time on vegan forums and participating in the vegan community and things like that) know who you are and likely have a feel for your personality. You're such an inspiration Robert and your friendly and outgoing demeanor make you an effective advocate for both veganism and bodybuilding and just about anything else you want to advocate for. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there the way you have. Keep going and don't let anything hold you back (but of course no one has to worry about that).

Yeah, I'm starting out slow...but will have a website for this show and all kinds of cool stuff....I am just taking my own advice and not delaying it anymore and jumping right in.

It will continue to evolve for sure

Thanks for checking out the vids

Pretty neat show, Robert! I'll be checking it out whenever I can. Your energy and your sincere, starry-eyed (starry-eyed in a good way, of course) approach to life is quite inspiring. Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm having a lot of fun with this show! I go to L.A. in two weeks and will probably have a famous guest in the vegan world everyday for 5 days in a row! It will give the viewers a break from just starring at me everyday! hehe

Today, is staring at me again...really up close!

I just watched the shows and am so glad the Robert Cheeke show is happening! LOVE your show babe!

Thanks for sharing yourself and your motivating ideas for us in a daily show. Keep up the good work and keep on turning the other cheeke!

Haha, nice bonus episode, Robert! Kinda makes me feel sorry I didn't go to the countryside for the weekend (although I was planning to)

Thanks...I had a really fun time going back home You can tell by my high pitch voice with excitement

More to come.....I filmed 3 bonus videos from the house I grew up in. It's always interesting to be able to share with people part of my life and part of who I am.

Have an outstanding weekend!

Oh, Robert, the last episode made me so happy. It's so nice to see chickens living as they should. I really hope that they aren't killed for consumption, they seem really sweet. I absolutely love the country. I just wish I had the opportunity to go there more often.

Hi Robert! I just wanted to tell you how much I loved episode 8. Recently I was at a party and was actually told that the reason I have a torn shoulder is because I am vegan and that my body doesn't have enough protein to recover from it. Now as completely ridiculous and it sounds I feel like I should have pushed my point more as you did with your dad. I just said it wasn't true and didn't want to get into it with this person at a party and make it unpleasant so I kinda let it go after that. FI should be clear here that this person knows that I sustained the torn shoulder while kickboxing. we just agreed to disagree on it and left it at that. But in the future I think I will push my point more. so thanks!