TRICEPS competition - submit photos here

Richard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great entries everybody, should be another tough contest! We need more female contestants still, and I'm sure there are a few other dudes who would like to enter, so please hurry so that we can move onto voting, and onto future contests.

Nice!

Come on people...we need more to give it a Tri!

Every entry helps raise funds that will be donated to various causes, something Lean and Green, VeganEssentials and DCNINJA have been involved in and I think it is fantastic!

Looking good everyone!

Keep em coming!

So glad I haven't missed it yet! I have been crazy busy since we bought the house (all weekend I have been painting and tearing up carpet, talk about a work out!! felt great on my shoulder ) I will be getting pics up asap. when is this closing?

OMG! I didn't see this and I'm on the forum every day! When does it close?¿?¿? Can I still submit fotos?¿?

It'll have to wait till tomorrow at the very least because now its dark and I have no lights in my house (the birds ate the cables..still can't work out how a bird can chew through electricity cables and not get fried).

But where are all the women?¿ Hello?¿ Are there any more women out there?¡'¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

I'm not in charge but I think there is still some time to enter...I think there is less of a rush, but an encouragement to get them in sooner than later and I think it's one of those things where the "more the merrier" so we won't shut people out but still want to get entries asap so we can start on the voting....

Lean and Green happens to be insanely busy, just like me and Richard, so those of us who are helping run these contests are all really occupied most of the time but they'll be in touch with details about charity stuff, deadlines, etc. soon

For those of you who are only following this thread; thought I might bump up the interest level by giving a re-post of how the show’s going down

Every person who enters a muscle contest, your first order through http://www.veganproteins.com, 100% of your proceeds will go to the winner of any contest winners charity of choice. Also anyone who has been watching the contest(s); 50% of your proceeds will apply to the same principle on your first order (please let me know after you place your order).

Of course don’t forget that we’re still rewarding our winners with free product from VP and a $25 gift certificate to Vegan Essentials. Also, when I can start to update VP manually, which I need time to do, all participants are going into a fitness gallery unless you let me know you’d prefer to not be up on the site.

I hope that everyone understands that these are not ‘ego’ contests and more to just get everyone interested in fitness and actively participating in the community to support and lean on one another. No matter where you are in your journey of health and wellness, please consider.. Perhaps these incentives will get us all to increase our exposure in making a direct difference in our little tight knit community as well as honorable surrounding ones like DCNinja’s and Ruz’s.

Oh and if you don’t live in the states, that doesn’t mean you should expect to pay for shipping from VP. I offered a winning gift package of awesome products to all winners and that is on my end. If you feel compelled to subsidize my costs, just donate somewhere to the chain of giving that is well under way over here at VBBF where we all make a huge impact and difference speak up over here about it.

full article (biceps thread)

OK..so i realised i can't get to the gym till Saturday

So last night in a panic I took a couple of photos..no pump, shitty direct light..makes me look flat

But anyway, triceps aren't my forte! And could someone PLEASE give me some advise on posing! Hasn't anyone got a link to a page which shows you how to pose?

Anyway, if the competition doesn't close before Saturday I'll get some better photos in

tri2.jpg.6994af6b823eb4197a6efa4a344e2013.jpg

tri1.jpg.691f6243fa44a159db9492f210c05768.jpg

Thanks Everyone!

Marcina...your physique will be MUCH better than mine if you keep up the level of dedication you possess! I've read lots of your posts and you clearly know what you are talking about regarding exercise and nutrition and am, I suspect, suffering from the same illness as myself: vigorexia! ..maybe you should try my M8 Dave's workout plan "Try to give yourself a heart attack each and every time you go in the gym..or if not, at least nearly puke"..it's VERY effective!

BTW this is what 10% BF looks like on me..I've NEVER got down this low but it's like the weights has just dropped off using the "how to do cardio if you really must" plan and stopping eating bread, rice and pasta after lunch.

DCNINJA I'll send u a private note about the low carb stuff later today. But basically my everyday diet is high fat/lmedium carb/low protein

SCORNELL Thanks SO much for the positive comment about my back. All I ever get, outside the gym of course, is men slagging me off and insulting me for my back, so it makes me feel really happy to have some positive comments for a change!. However, I must admit that I feel a little bad accepting any praise for my back muscle as it is basically all natural. Until I started doggcrapp training a month or so ago, I only ever worked it directly with close grip pulldowns and stiff leg deadlifts, one set of each, once a week or every other week...same as pecks. Guys have on occasion come up to me in the gym, and i mean BIG guys, and asked "OMG! How did you get your rhomboids like that", I give them the honest answer "!Birth!". It's like i only have to LOOK at a back or peck exercise and I put muscle on!! I don't do anything for back width because for me it's all about proportion and until i get my thighs and calves into line, I'll have to stop looking directly at the pull-up bar

Here's mine! (Finally) Lol!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Marcina_leigh/IMG_1360.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Marcina_leigh/IMG_1359.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Marcina_leigh/IMG_1355.jpg

Hi Guys,

Well, I see these need some work. I think I should take pictures more often as they show me where I really am not how I think I look. Very humbling.....

I have not been doing any triceps specific exercises just compound exercises for the most part.

Plus changing to raw I have definitely lost body fat and now I think I need to add some more muscle.

http://i29.tinypic.com/vipu3b.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/72qauw.jpg

Dr. Debra

Stupid photobucket.. I edited the photos to make them smaller, and I also cropped the one with my face in it but the links still show them as they were before I edited them ><

Marcina..DON'T crop your face out..your absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thanks Everyone!

SCORNELL Thanks SO much for the positive comment about my back. All I ever get, outside the gym of course, is men slagging me off and insulting me for my back, so it makes me feel really happy to have some positive comments for a change!.

don´t know what kind of men you are talking about, to me your back looks completely and utterly gorgeous!!

Thanks SO much for the positive comment about my back. All I ever get, outside the gym of course, is men slagging me off and insulting me for my back, so it makes me feel really happy to have some positive comments for a change!.

Whaa? Your back is toned and ripped with visible muscle. I doubt many women actually want a much bigger back than that. Nobody should be giving you crap.

Stupid photobucket.. I edited the photos to make them smaller, and I also cropped the one with my face in it but the links still show them as they were before I edited them ><

Why on earth would you want to crop your face out of photos?

Marcina..DON'T crop your face out..your absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Lol not my face! Just the one with my face in it haha! There was a shadow casting on the wall that made it look like I had some weird scapula shit going on.. I wanted to cut it off.

Lol not my face! Just the one with my face in it haha! There was a shadow casting on the wall that made it look like I had some weird scapula shit going on.. I wanted to cut it off.

Yeah, if I had the kind of "weird scapula shit" that made me look hot, I'd be taking pictures of myself all the time.