Do you Have NETFLIX? Watch this Documentary on OBESITY

RAINRA

• 1 month later...
http://www.killeratlarge.com/

Good explanation to how we got to where we are now. If you want to just learn more about food and obesity it will give you some insights on some things to think about and is there a solution to solving this terrible crisis.

I just saw this last night and I enjoyed it.

The opening scene with the 12 year old girl getting liposuction was heartbreaking.

The scene with the parents, taking their kids with them, to protest soda & junk food machines being removed from schools was mind numbing. Some people in this country really are literally ignorant.

I thought the documentary wasn't true to its message in the end. I saw their message as being that telling people to exercise, only, wasn't enough that agricultural polices had to change and that targeted advertising toward children had to change. Yet, at the end of the documentary instead of telling people to get politically active in addition to learning how to take care of themselves it seemed like they were only telling people to exercise.

The documentary had a lot of good information people need to see. For more information I would recommend the documentary King Corn, also on netflix.