Thigh size

xCx

Lately I've been getting quite a bit of comments on my legs/thighs.. People are telling me that they are, and i quote, "freakishly large".. I never really thought about the size of my thighs as they've always been somewhat big and muscular compared to the rest of my body. So, today I measured them just for shit and giggles, and they came out measuring 73cm (29")

So what do you guys think? Isn't 73cm thighs pretty standard size thighs for a guy that's 188cm (6'2") tall and weigh around 96kg (211lbs)?

MIne are exactly the same size and we are about the same height and weight. My legs have always been pretty big too. I remember getting comments even as a kid, but now they just seem huge compared to my upper body.

Do you have trouble finding pants that fit properly?

MIne are exactly the same size and we are about the same height and weight. My legs have always been pretty big too. I remember getting comments even as a kid, but now they just seem huge compared to my upper body.

Do you have trouble finding pants that fit properly?

Pants can prove to be a problem as most pants i try out are too big in the waist, and too tight in the thigh area

29'' are pretty big, mine are just below that. I say there big depending on lean you are. IF your around 10 percent bf and have 29 that is really big, but if your like 20 percent then that's decent

I just tried to figure out my BF % with one of those methods where you measure all sorts of body parts, and it came out showing 14% BF.. Probably not a 100% correct..

That's a ton. Do you just do moderate intensity? The way i squat i'd be over training doing it 2x a week

I squat heavy and try to progress every time.. Never had any problems with overtraining though, not even when i was squatting at my heaviest. At the moment I'm squatting quite light (85kg) as I'm doing front squats to try and reap some of the carryover effects to my deadlift