Make-Up

Dr. Pink

Who here wears make-up? Vegan make-up hopefully. . I ask because I may need to start wearing the stuff someday. I'm planning on returning to community college spring semester and also plan on taking part in theatre again like I did in my high school days.

What brands do you use? What brands are vegan? Are any brands 100 percent all naturally vegan and organic?

I'm a make-up junkie. No joke.

Some of MAC is vegan, some of it has carmine. Unfortunately they don't have a master list, you have to ask about each individual item you are wondering about.

Urban Decay has a vegan line, stuff that is vegan is clearly marked on their website.

There are several all-vegan brands, but they're generally not my style or I find the quality is lacking.

I am still on the hunt for a GOOD vegan water-proof mascara

None of the stuff I've tried is stage make-up though.

I'm a make-up junkie. No joke.

Some of MAC is vegan, some of it has carmine. Unfortunately they don't have a master list, you have to ask about each individual item you are wondering about.

Urban Decay has a vegan line, stuff that is vegan is clearly marked on their website.

There are several all-vegan brands, but they're generally not my style or I find the quality is lacking.

I am still on the hunt for a GOOD vegan water-proof mascara

None of the stuff I've tried is stage make-up though.

I agree that some of the all vegan brands do not have the same quality. At least the ones I;ve tried. I use Bare escentuals,Urban Decay, Smashbox, Too Faced, DuWop, Aveda. Not all of their products are vegan so I just check each product.

I don't believe a good vegan waterproof mascara exists, because I haven't been able to find it. Some friends of mine like Arbonnes but I didnt care for it myself.

I agree. Most of them are ok but they do not stand up to their non-vegan counterparts. Back when I wasn't vegan I used to use Lancome mascara. I loved a lot of their products and I haven't been able to find a vegan mascara that really compares to them. I swear I just keep layering it on! if you find one you really like let me know.