GoD and DoG

Vegan Joe

What a neat song. Combining fiction and reality. Very artistic.

Ah yes, that is the big question. Who's reality and who's fiction?

Not in the least forgetting your reality is far superior to anyone elses.

Still going to AREA 54 next summer?

Typical Joe.

What a neat song. Combining fiction and reality. Very artistic.

Ah yes, that is the big question. Who's reality and who's fiction?

Not in the least forgetting your reality is far superior to anyone elses.

Still going to AREA 54 next summer?

Typical Joe.

Just remember in the future: ""seeing eye to eye" still requires two distinct positions".

Edited by Vegan Joe

I love the ignorance of atheists and religious people alike.

Why do both atheists and religious people have to be ignorant at first place?(are there non-ignorant atheists and religious ones, too?-or they are both "doomed" since the very beggining to live in ignorance?).How can an atheist and a religious man be different parts of a unit (and what is this?), so that could be compared somehow.[is there the subject god, those who follow and those who accept but do not follow(is that an atheist, really?)].And what is the third part, the philosophers and the spiritually educated ones who understand and sympathize for the miserable lives of the other two?

Is the 14 year old little "punk" who paints jesus with a beard an atheist, and is my grandma who doesn't even know why, but she still wakes up every sunday from her sweet bed and listens to a bunch of bullshit from hymn books to confirm the "meaning" of her life, a religious person?And am i the well educated guy who, right now, tries to analyze the kid's and the old lady's actions and speak for them?..Even if this is all what it is about, then i still guess it's not ignorance, more a "not given a faken choice to rethink my steps on earth" i'd call it.

Btw, i don't think ignorance rules the world, but the world is ignorant enough[= stupid (in the non bourgeoisie dialect)] to still let itself be ruled...

And what exactly are people called who are not atheists or religious?

If anything, I just call myself a freethinker. I'm not trying to put a label on myself cause I don't have the answers and neither does anyone else. I don't even call myself a vegan, I just say that I eat vegan. Whatever floats your boat though...

If anything, I just call myself a freethinker. I'm not trying to put a label on myself cause I don't have the answers and neither does anyone else. I don't even call myself a vegan, I just say that I eat vegan. Whatever floats your boat though...

That doesn't make much sense. Any really. Do you believe in a super natural deity, or don't you?

That doesn't make much sense. Any really. Do you believe in a super natural deity, or don't you?

it makes perfect sense to me. sometimes i do and sometimes i don't. it's not important to me so i don't really think about it.

this pretty much sums up my beliefs...

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/110/l_7824dd1b370c427b919b697e48ff2f44.jpg

If anything, I just call myself a freethinker.

it's not important to me so i don't really think about it.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/110/l_7824dd1b370c427b919b697e48ff2f44.jpg

I am a freethinker who doesn't think about it? Is that a good summation of your beliefs? LOL

If anything, I just call myself a freethinker.

it's not important to me so i don't really think about it.

I am a freethinker who doesn't think about it? Is that a good summation of your beliefs? LOL

yea man, i don't see why that is LOL material to you. i don't waste time thinking about religion. instead i think about things that are important to me aka freethinking.

Labels can be descriptive instead of proscriptive. There's no harm in saying you're agnostic. And there's no pride in eschewing labels just for the sake of being a "freethinker."