Lurker from Seattle

dietcoke

Hi everyone!

I've been looking around this forum for a while, and decided to finally join So...yeah...

Basically, over the summer I was lifting weights every other day, swimming for an hour and other cardios for 30ish minutes. After school started, I stopped...

Now I have water polo 10 hours a week (2 hours a day Mon-Fri) and I run for 30 min. in the morning. I'm pretty sure my straighth hasn't gone DOWN, but I do know that I could be stronger, espicially as I am one of the smallest kids on my team, and we compete at National/International level.

I would also like to gain MUSCLE weight (I weigh 95-105 lbs., or 43kg-47kg). I'm about 5ish feet tall.

Basically, I would like to get into the pool when we go to JO's (Jr. Olympics) and not feel like I am making the players play man-down.

So...help?

Hi welcome to the forum. Concerning your weight and intention to put on weight, what is your age and gender? You'll definitely be able to get help here, no worries. Try checking out the general bodybuilding section or beginners section, and maybe start a topic there, explaining your current routine and what you want to achieve. Your gender won't affect things that much, but might give people a better impression of your build relative to your weight, but your age would affect the advice that I would give you

Welcome to the group!

Give us a little more info about you and we can really help you get on a good nutrition and training program to reach your goals.

I'm only a few hours from Seattle, so somewhat in the neighborhood

Great to have you here!

Explore the topics in the fitness/training and nutrition sections for great info that will be helpful.

All the best!

Robert

• 3 weeks later...