Train all days?

I learned what I can eat,and what i can train.

I was gaining mass,but I had trouble with job.

Now,I back to train,and I want reach my goal this time.

I have a question.

I FEEL,inside my brain and body,train less than 3 times a week a muscle,is wrong for a beginner.I think is right train also ALL days.

Of course not a GVT or a heavy duty,beacause need more days for recover.

I think is innatural for a man have a fitness body training a muscle only 2 times a week.

I speak about a poor 32-33 cm biceps guy who want 37.

I see a lot of people,doing other sports or hard works,have a nice body.

All mornings they do chin ups and others common exercises,and they are "disco bodybuilders."

Of course we know the biggest and the strongest guys train harder,and not all days,but I think,

is better try to do like who is more similar to us than Ronnie Coleman or Mike Mentzer?

Edited by after4ever

All I will say is this, if you want a strong body you need to build a solid foundation. If you're a novice or even a somewhat experienced lifter you'll still have to focus on compound exersices i.e. squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press, rowing movement/clean. Isolation exercices are saved for much later when weak spots might start to show..

You could probably get away with training every day at first, but as weights get heavier you'll need more time to recover, otherwise gains will suffer and eventually you'll get smacked with overtraining syndrome.

Yes,this is what I think.

I think a beginner much train very often with a good volume,more often also than a weider 3*10. full body 3 times a week.

I think when there is a "fitness" body and strenght is possible begin to train 3 or 2 times a week.

I think also bench is not needed.

I think people does not train or see not results becaus we have too much information for big bodybuilders.

I think human body must do normal work all days.

• 2 months later...

At the age of 20 I trained ONE YEAR to do 70kg for some rep

(from 40 to 70 kgs)

I back to train the 28 december and back to bench 20 January.

I trained ALL days.all time each day,benching,like soviets lifters

I lifted my max,70kgs,the 17 February,for one rep,bad. I lifetd it well 4 times well 15 days ago.

The 70 kgs was NO MORE HEAVY! But I feel overtrained,I wait 6 reps after a recover!

I had an injury to chest, out of the gym,1 week ago.

Now I back to train and I feel the 70kgs very heavy and did 2 reps hard.

Curl biceps:40 kgs x 4,and I trained them not much!

CONCLUSION

I must train ALL DAYS!Some day for recover sometimes I need,but not a week.

Heavy duty is for Dorian Yates or David Paul,not for me.

Now we know this about me,do you have suggestions for me?

Remember that for anyone, rest is when you build.

Lifting is when you tear down.

Best back strengthening exercise, my opinion is pull-ups. I also agree with compound exercises giving you the most bang for your buck.

I would not lift more than 4 days a week. Progressive sets work well to build strength as well as supersets.

Remember you asked for advice/opinions!

Good Luck!

I am agree:

too much frequency = too much catabolism = zero gains.

But I think a lot of weak people fails because they have not enough frequency.

I think 4 workouts every week are good for me,one day lift,one rest...

Im doing a lot of bench,and now I want to back to squat and add chin ups.

But I have still a little problem to shoulder.

When I am stronger,I must revocer more...

I remember Dorian yates did a muscle once a week..but he had great intensity....

I used to train 5 days a week. I saw some results but not many. I was training some compound but mostly isolation.

I moved to a 3 day 95% compound routine and I have noticed the best gains so far.

In my opinion as others have stated and has been stated alot here time and time again is get yourself a good 5 x 5 program (Stronglifts, Starting Strenght, etc.) If you hit a good strong high weight compound routine every say Mon, Wed, Fri and you eat right your gonna notice the gains.

I already lifted about 90% for one month,but I will be happy to do it again!

The problem is a little pain to arm and shoulder.

I am thinking to do,now,one - two month of mass with 65-75%,

4-5 times a week,a lot of pump and glycogen,

and then back to heavy weights,the 5x5 3 times a week is what I need.

I feel 30kgs in curl biceps very light!I think I will have fun in mass,2 month ago 30 kgs for me was very heavy.

I am 7 weeks in and have been training 3 days a week since the beginning, 95% compound. I have noticed huge gains in strength. I totally agree with what a previous poster said in that training is when you tear down and rest is where you build up. You cant just expect your body to recover when you give it insufficient time to do the repairs.

... I have noticed huge gains in strength. ....

How much?

I think is better if now I do high reps,

and then,when I solved the problems to left arms and shoudler,dot the 5x5 3 times a week.

I want a lot try this 5x5 suggested in the forum sounds hard this 5x5

I am eating

How much?

Examples-

Originally 80-90 lb squats and deadlifts are now nearly 200 lbs on both.

35 lb dumbell rows are now 70.

7-8 pullups became 15.

8 unweighted dips are now nearly 20 or 65lb weight x 5.

Pretty good for 7 weeks I think. I aim for 6-8 reps for everything, seems to be working good for me.

It's easy for real beginners to see gains in even the stupidest program because there's a huge easy jump in strength to be had coming out of being completely untrained.

If you're able to work out every day, you're not working out hard enough each workout. Beginners should be able to see improvements every time they do an exercise (still talking 2-3/week), intermediates will only see gains once a week. Any more work and you'll overtrain and plateau.

So while you might be making gains working every day, eventually you'll have to be more selective because gaining strength will honestly become more about the recovery and less about the actual workout, if that makes sense.

I am eating
You're gonna need to eat more than popcorn!

ou're able to work out every day, you're not working out hard enough each workout.

Yep.Is this the key.I am agree with you.

I have not intensity,so I must train often.

I think many people fails to have a nice look because does not train often.

Heavy Duty works if the BBer has skill for train with intensity.

You're gonna need to eat more than popcorn!

For pop corn,I want sell a POP CORN PROTEIN POWDER

If you want one order it from my site by paypal and UPS deliver

Now I am doing One day arm cure now,I have pain to a forearm so I must train with low %MAX.

Im doing volume...nice pump.