Blowing off some steam!

xxJRHxx

Since I made the choice to live my life as a Vegan, I notice more and more how many eggs, and other things associated with flesh are in the products we consume! It's like some sinister group of people are trying their best to knock us off by poisoning our bodies. I read even in the fruits we eat they are insecticides that are toxic to us. Sorry for the conspiracy scare but these discoveries are seriously troubling . I am craving cookies today but I think I am going to make my own no matter how dry they come out LOL.

Yeah, it's the animal industry trying to stay alive because they know eggs and milk have substitutes that are cheaper to produce so they pay to have commercials and education in schools that just dilute the truth and tell people they have to eat these things and there good.

Since I made the choice to live my life as a Vegan, I notice more and more how many eggs, and other things associated with flesh are in the products we consume! It's like some sinister group of people are trying their best to knock us off by poisoning our bodies. I read even in the fruits we eat they are insecticides that are toxic to us. Sorry for the conspiracy scare but these discoveries are seriously troubling . I am craving cookies today but I think I am going to make my own no matter how dry they come out LOL.

Vegan cookies don't have to be dry! What recipe do you use? What type of cookie are you looking for? This is an easy chocolate chip cookie one (I just use cornstarch instead of the tapioca flour):

http://theppk.com/blog/2008/11/10/chocolate-chip-cookies/

Vegan cookies don't have to be dry! What recipe do you use? What type of cookie are you looking for? This is an easy chocolate chip cookie one (I just use cornstarch instead of the tapioca flour):

Thank you so much! I am a newbie in the Vegan world so I get excited easily! Time to munch on some cookies!

Since I made the choice to live my life as a Vegan, I notice more and more how many eggs, and other things associated with flesh are in the products we consume!

And you are paying for it with your tax money. Federal agricultural subsidies create a glut of eggs and dairy products. So much so they have trouble getting rid of it all and will put it in just about everything.

Since I made the choice to live my life as a Vegan, I notice more and more how many eggs, and other things associated with flesh are in the products we consume!

And you are paying for it with your tax money. Federal agricultural subsidies create a glut of eggs and dairy products. So much so they have trouble getting rid of it all and will put it in just about everything.

It makes you really think hard why they are forcing this poison down our throats. I was driving today thinking to myself, how many cows or anything else had to die just to feed the mass of people racing to fast food places in one day. Are there that many cows and or other animals alive to feed the masses? Where do they get all this dang meat? The buy 2 get the next one for a buck ads makes me think about this more.

My wife uses applesauce...I guess that's a substitute that makes them moist? I don't know the first thing about baking, but thought that detail might help.