This guy went to high school down the road from me

robert

I'm sure most of you recognize this guy. He went to school down the road from me and his mother-in-law is my dentist's assistant.

http://www.freecodesource.com/pages/grafix/animated/anipics/dynamite.gif

Edited by robert

I don't recognize him Robert. Who is he ?

it's a bad MTV movie from a couple years ago that relied on quirky chracter traits and gimmick gags to make up for lack of substance. quite popular amongst those who're into the manufactured retro nostalgia, particularly girls in their early teens, best avoided.

I don't recognize him Robert. Who is he ?

it's a bad MTV movie from a couple years ago that relied on quirky chracter traits and gimmick gags to make up for lack of substance. quite popular amongst those who're into the manufactured retro nostalgia, particularly girls in their early teens, best avoided.

Jeez, it's just a movie. Lighten up man

Yes, Jza brings lots of tact to his posts on a regular basis.

I happen to think it is pretty neat because he's a nice guy, lived down the road, had a dream of making movies, and made a hugely successful movie on a small budget.

I also randomly found the video clip so I decided to post it. I realize it's not the newest movie in the world, but since he's from my small community I wanted to share.

-Rob

I don't actually "know" him, but I know some of his family and he went to a nearby school my school competed against in sports.

I actually only watched it once, but there were a few funny parts. I might see it again sometime. I'm going dancing on Friday so I might try some of his moves

-Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked this movie. Really funny as he reminds me of this one guy I know. I wanted to see this movie when I saw the trailers, and some people made fun thinking it sucked. Guess what, they all like it now

He's also in that movie "Just Like Heaven" with Reese Witherspoon and I can't help but picture him in Dynamite. Every word he speaks is just like the movie. I can't picture him in a role either than comedy. Weird thing is, he looks like Tom Cruise.