Favourite comedians?

BrandonC

I've always liked Carlin, but his last special wasn't funny. He dealt with suicide & death, which I would have thought, of all comedians, Carlin could find some humor there, but it wasn't funny. Some may resist this idea, but I think since he's gone straight his perspective has changed & he's lost his humor.

Take a hit George; chill out.

Crash, I love Wanda she's hilarious.

Very few comeidans make me actually laugh. I cannot think of one movie off hand that made me laugh out loud or feel anything more than mildly amused.

I can think of two (aside from Crash reminding me of Wanda) that *do* make me laugh, Jaime Fox and Larry David.

Jaime Fox is a true comedian and I hope he stays with it as his fame grows. I laughed through his standup video, "I Might Need Security." I've seen it 4 or 5 times and laughed hard every time.

Larry David is a brilliant comedy writer -- "Curb Your Enthusiasm" -- and he's hilarious in that series.

Strangely, I *despise* the "Seinfeld" show (David is the creator and co-writer). Can't explain it, really; though I do know I also find Jerry Seinfeld completely unfunny and talent-less.

Those are the few I can think at the moment.