%#¤=/& Winter

offense74

You think it's funny?? It's not!

Just keeping your nose above the water level for 3 months is not living.

What the hell were people thinking moving here 100000 years ago? F-ng lamers .

Oh, and robert, in the DVD you went to an "organic store" and were all "oh, look locally organically produced pineapples right here from Californa. And oranges, apples, figs." Well this one's for you: . I would be so lucky to even find grapes from India with so much contaminants that they don't even look like grapes any more and have all elements of the periodic system in them, in not so fortunate combinations.

Oh, and were the hell is that green house effect everyone is talking about?? I could use some of that right about now!!

F-k it!!

Hey Offense, sorry to hear about the cold winter and lack of organic foods where you are. I was in Sweden back in 2004 but it was during the summer and it was awesome. I was in Stockholm, and I'm not sure how far that is from your city.

Stay warm man, and spring and summer will show up soon.

-Rob

Yeah, Stockholm is nice althogh the Stockholmers and the Gothenburgs have a little love-hate relationship between us (Gothenburg is the second biggest city of Sweden).

Stockholm is about 500km from Gothenburg on the other side of Sweden. Gothenburg is on the westcoast and Stockholm on the east.

I'm going to the US in the summer for vacation (3 weeks going around the country and then a few days on Hawaii). So I'm thinking about that when I ride my bike in 0°C and it's raining. It keeps me warm (kind of).

Here's the trip I will take:

http://www.swansons.se/userFiles/3/169/ph_kust_till_kust_karta.gif

Edited by offense74

Cool! Looks like a great ride, but you miss my city by about a 10-hour drive I'm 10 hours or so north of San Francisco.

When will you be taking your vacation? We will have a Vegan Vacation in Los Angeles sometime in Late July or early-mid August. You might be able to meet up with us if you're traveling then. I'm still trying to set the exact dates, which is hard because everyone who is interested in coming has a different schedule!

P.S. I love the signature about Chuck Norris

-Rob

And I thought it was too cold here!

I really dislike being cold too. My car threw a serpentine belt last eve and I was out in the cold for two hours. Could barly feel my hands and feet when it was over. ick! The whole time I was thinking, I should move to Florida.... well it's a thought.

Looks like you may be coming by my neck of the woods this summer.

Dude move to where I live, it's summer for about 10 months a year here

Sounds like my kinda place. I would miss the English seasons though........

True. I like seasons better than the permaheat we have here

Rub it in my face whydontcha'

I'd trade with you if I could. I used to live up north and I like the cold better.

Sweden isn't so bad. You are allowed to put up a tent there anywhere. So you can just put up a tent somewhere and take 10 sleepingbags and go to sleep.

I love Sweden! More so in the summer than in the winter.

We also have the "all people rights" that you mentioned, which states that you can walk on any property, pluck fruits and berries in the woods and camp for one night without asking the owner. We've had this for as long as I know and it works really well, both from an owner and regular people point of view.