Training photos

robert

Cool

It really seems that green makes you look bigger... that's an interesting observation, maybe i can use it in my next competition

After all, you need fake tan anyway...

K-Oz colored some of my pics in Hulk-Colors (green skin, purple trunks), too I have to get some of those online somehow!

Robert is a totally hot vegan muscle man!

Richard I think I need to hire you to do some imagary for my dive site. Your really good!

Ha! It just occurred to me that my logo was done by a UK artist. It's something about the UK men....

http://www.piratescuba.com/images/PirateLwhite3002.jpg

Cool

It really seems that green makes you look bigger... that's an interesting observation, maybe i can use it in my next competition

After all, you need fake tan anyway...

K-Oz colored some of my pics in Hulk-Colors (green skin, purple trunks), too I have to get some of those online somehow!

Great idea Alex!

If I get bigger, I would love to show up for a contest in GREEN while the other guys are golden. We could start a trend. We could convince them we are not trying to look like HULK, but the GREEN represents our VEGAN Lifestyle. It would be fun to be a green machine and beat other bodybuilders. They would probably feel kinda silly losing to a Green Vegan Bodybuilder

Anyway, if I get enough confidence to do something like this, it will be well documented. If we compete on the same stage someday Big Alex, we should go GREEN!

P.S. thanks for the comments, you are far too kind.

-Robert

it would be so awesome if you went to your contest green....

you would totally be my hero...

not that you arent already one of them but i shouldnt tell you that since im trying to use your hero-ness in my eyes as leverage for you to paint yourself green for a comp..

ok im just gonna go eat some hummus now.

P.S. The proposal was to whoever wants to take me up on it. hehe.

If you went green and lost, you could act like the judges were racist, Rob.

"OH WHAT?! IT'S BECAUSE I'M GREEN! ISN'T IT?"

Rob though, have you grown since the summer? I've seen tons and tons of pictures of you, but I'm unsure as to the dates of lots of them.

I don't know that I've grown. I'd like to think when I competed in October it was my best ever shape. I will be competing again next month! To be honest, I'm a little off pace, but I hope I can pull it together by time I get on stage. I might get some new pics taken soon and we'll see where I'm at.

It's because I'm GREEN isn't it?

-Rob