Made in a facility that also processes Milk, tree nuts, etc.

Safe for vegans to eat these products or no?

Why the use of the word "safe"? It isn't that vegans can't eat those things, it is that they choose not to. Those warnings are put on labels to warn people who have such extreme food allergies that even a trace of those products will make them sick.

If you those products eat you will supporting a company that supports milk products. You may as well cook up a fat juicy steak this point.

Yeah, because tree bark has no traces of dairy products.

pls go troll.

If you those products eat you will supporting a company that supports milk products. You may as well cook up a fat juicy steak this point.

Oh boy....

Post was already removed by the time I saw this quote, but that was one of the most absurd statements I've read in a while.

The other thing that hasn't been mentioned is, most smaller independent companies can't afford to shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars to set up dedicated dairy-free production facilities to make all their products in-house. Not only does it cost a lot to set up your companiy, pay yourself/employees, deal with materials, taxes, office space, etc., but then you have to factor on that it can cost a massive amount to buy the machinery to produce items that seem simple to manufacture. So, what do these companies do? They have to contract manufacturing out to someone else to produce their products, most often to someone who will manufacture other non-vegan products in the same facility for someone else (there are very, very few all-vegan contract manufacturers out there, and in the USA, I don't even know if there are any at this time).

If that sort of "guilt by association" makes someone as non-vegan as gobigo claims, then we're all doomed. Some people still want to make veganism some sort of crazy cult, apparently!

That usually just means that the processing plants and packaging plants do not only produce vegan products. So while the product you are choosing is vegan, it may have been around and in contact with machines that have been in contact with unvegan things. I usually don't worry too much about it, but then again I usually eat whole foods so I dont have worry about it.