alcohol?

endcruelty

• 2 weeks later...

Sierra Nevada is a great beer thats always vegan and available almost everywhere. Stone Brewing Co is my fav and they've got a vegan brewmaster. Most mainstream american beers are vegan other than coors and bud/corona(due to supporting rodeos not their process), and every german beer is vegan...they have a pact to only use certain ingredients and process and no company has broken that for a couple hundred years. My favorite cheap beer is Rolling Rock...its bearable to drink and its great for cooking. This is making me really thirsty...I haven't had a beer since late December(triming up)...not that I drink much anyway...beers a special treat for me and I was drinking I'd drink maybe 2-4 beers a month at most...I feel lousy working out the next day...even if its one beer(fine drinking it, and I can drink alot but I just don't)

veggymeggy!!! Get some Stone Smoked Porter...its a much fuller beer than Guiness(Guiness actually only has 100 calories a bottle so the roasting makes it seem like a full beer but it really isn't...this is why cheap dark roast coffee tastes good but their light roast doesn't)...if you can't get Stone...Beck's dark is a fair substitute

• 2 months later...

Its a thing alot of vegans accept as small so they don't inform people about it when they try to turn people vegan...which in some ways is good so long as you find out early on. Unfortunately for some it takes longer since they aren't around vegans that point those things out...it happens with alot of things...I even knew someone that ate gelatin for years not thinking about it because you don't associate jell-o with animals. Its understandable to think that if in your vegan transformation you don't get any outside help or may miss little things in your research...anyway my friend that ate gelatin quit eating it immediately.

i think that goes for a lot of ppl.....including me.... i never really drank the beers that werent vegan anyways (they nasty) or ate a lot of jell-o but it is something you learn along the way....... and im glad i know that stuff instead of being ignorant

Stone Smoked Porter is my favorite heavy dark beer on earth...well favorite beer altogether...I haven't seen in in MD though...only VA, PA and Oregon so far

Stone Smoked Porter is my favorite heavy dark beer on earth...well favorite beer altogether...I haven't seen in in MD though...only VA, PA and Oregon so far

Who makes it? Apparently I spend enough that they special order in anything I want. I do entertain a lot you know when have people come in town for business.

Stone Brewing Company makes it...they also have a vegan brewmaster thats wanted to brew beer since he was 14 which is probably why he's so good at brewing beer

Stone Brewing Company makes it...they also have a vegan brewmaster thats wanted to brew beer since he was 14 which is probably why he's so good at brewing beer

I always thought brewing would be great to try. I bought a home brew kit and it turned out nasty. Not too mention it takes way too long and takes up too much room. My Pop Pop Collins used to run a still back during prohibition. I always wanted to get my hands on his recipe, Just wish I could find out if any of the family saved it. He did quite well with it locally, so I was curious to what it tasted like.

Alcohol is too expensive, so I had a one-off surgical procedure done where they put a synthetic parasite into your brain, and one in your liver, and over a period of years they gradually eat away, reproducing the effects of alcohol. You also get given a push-button which emmits a high frequency signal to the parasites, for when you want to get drunk, and they speed up for a few moments. It's quick, convenient, and in-expensive.