I want all my hair when i'm 50+

Hey guys I read up on hair loss and growth all natural alternatives to drugs like rogaine. I found some good info on nettle. You know like the stinging nettle plant. Its supposed to be bennificial for a lot of people men and women. Its not super spendy either. If your hair's is not as thick as it used to be do some research on it.

Oh and feel free to post additional alternatives to drugs for hair growth.

-SEEOH

Hey guys I read up on hair loss and growth all natural alternatives to drugs like rogaine. I found some good info on nettle. You know like the stinging nettle plant. Its supposed to be bennificial for a lot of people men and women. Its not super spendy either. If your hair's is not as thick as it used to be do some research on it.

Oh and feel free to post additional alternatives to drugs for hair growth.

-SEEOH

nettles, yes, they're good (boiled and the liquid rubbed on your scalp)

also onion juice (freshly pressed, use the same as above)

and the best of all, the boiled roots of the Burdock plant (picked in spring or autumn when there are no "flowers", 'cause they will get the "good stuff" away from the roots, also rub on your scalp)

hope this was helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

I shave my head all the time and wash my hair down the sink...but if you have a place to store it until your 50yrs old I suggest cutting it as it grows so you don't miss the ones that fall out. This way you'll keep all your hair.

I used nettle root extract in water and jojoba oil last night. Woke up this morning to thicker hair, I kid you not. I wish I had tried it earlier. herbal remedies don't always work the same for everybody but I think I found a winner with nettles.

• 4 weeks later...

When I wait more than two days to shave my head I can't climb up hills on my bike from the extra weight...hairs just no good

Hair can definitely be overrated: One of the sexist men to have ever walked this planet was bald -- Sexy as all hell.

Good looking or not; Telly Savalas was pretty sexy. And Denzel Washington in Glory

Question for Evan, or anyone else using nettles: Can one take nettles in a pill form and get the hair results? I saw a supplement for "Nettle Leaves" in capsules, specifically, "urtica dioica" -- is that the stuff?

My personal all-time favourites are Peter Boyle in "Taxi Driver" http://www.movieactors.com/freezes1/TaxiDriver12.jpeg and

Philip Stone in "The Shining" http://www.lifeinlegacy.com/2003/0621/StonePhilip.jpg -- both displaying unbelievable baldness-mojo.

You talkin' to me?? No way...him? Boyle? No, the serious M-o-j-o is going on right HERE

exciton, are you a "Shining" fan? I love that movie. This Essay, you may want to read. Interesting interpretation (If you go to the main page, there's a bit more.)

Oh, and Philip Stone was awesome in that role; not sexy, but a memorable performance

Btw, I thought this was full-on bald we were talkin'... if we add partial-bald guys, this list would go on and on,

Jack Nicholson, Sean Connery, and Vladimir Putin* for starters.

Now, this is my personal opinion on sexy bald men, which is more a characteristic-personality thang. I'm not judging anyone's looks or attractiveness, which are two different things -- I think most everyone has some beauty, anyway :

Now this guy is very sexy; though I admit to a crush on him No matter how lousy a film, I'll see it

Sexy bald back in the day

Not bald; this is just 'cause he's off-the-Richter -- Sexy Overload

Oh, and this Sexy Beast ...definitely.

And, yea, I've been called off my rocker for this one, but he's sexy to me Seriously, though...

Yea, he too

Can't think of any sexy bald women off hand...anyone?

Potter It's "sexY"; not "sexIST"

* YES, that Vladimir

You talkin' to me?? No way...him? Boyle? No, the serious M-o-j-o is going on right HERE[/url

Alright have it your way with the mojo -- but Boyle kicks ass. Well actually every single actor in that movie kicks ass. And the director as well . It's one of my favourites.

Oui, I am a "Shining" fan too. It is simply one of the best movies in the genre and a study in the aesthetics of horror. Interesting intepretation! I must admit, that I never thought of the movie in this way -- but indeed some(all) of the riddles can be solved using this perspective.

Vladimir Putin w/mojo? Are you serious?!

Yeah. I agree. Even some people with hair may look OK. On good days.

^^^ This is Edward Nortons dad, right?

He reminds me of a weatherman on Danish TV.

Well. Bald women don't grow on trees. But this one is my kind of woman:

http://womanheadshaving.baldlygo.com/photos/mona_lisa_s.jpg

Alright have it your way with the mojo -- but Boyle kicks ass. Well actually every single actor in that movie kicks ass. And the director as well . It's one of my favourites.

Yes, great film!

Yes

Now, this is my personal opinion on sexy bald men, which is more a characteristic-personality thang. I'm not judging anyone's looks or attractiveness, which are two different things -- I think most everyone has some beauty, anyway :

Yeah. I agree. Even some people with hair may look OK. On good days.

Mighty generous of you.

Oh, and this Sexy Beast ...definitely.

^^^ This is Edward Nortons dad, right?

Ooh, forgot about Norton. I liked him bald. No, but he does look like he could be. That's Ben Kingsley in "Sexy Beast."

And, yea, I've been called off my rocker for this one, but he's sexy to me Seriously, though...

I take it that's not a compliment He was a political strategist and consultant for President Clinton. He's a rottweiler!

[Can't think of any sexy bald women off hand...anyone?

Ahh, I see...that's your taste, aye? I wonder what codes are to be cracked under that!?

Yes

Interesting. I am always fascinated by alternative views and reinterpretations

Mighty generous of you.

That's just the way I am

Ooh, forgot about Norton. I liked him bald. No, but he does look like he could be. That's Ben Kingsley in "Sexy Beast."

Ah, yes Ben Kingsley. He is a good actor too. Reminds me of the fact that I've never seen the Gandhi movie. I must do that one day, although I expect some Disneyfication has been employed.

I take it that's not a compliment He was a political strategist and consultant for President Clinton. He's a rottweiler!

Well, I don't know if it should be taken as a compliment or not. I think one of the points that has transpired from this discussion is that I may not be the worlds leading capacity in estimating the mojo of famous bald men. Anyways here's the weatherman:

http://www.thhe.dk/grimme/Henrik_v3.jpg

[Can't think of any sexy bald women off hand...anyone?

Ahh, I see...that's your taste, aye? I wonder what codes are to be cracked under that!?

Well the mystery is of course: Why in the world did Leo add the hair when the woman was in fact as bald as Ving Rhames?

... I think one of the points that has transpired from this discussion is that I may not be the worlds leading capacity in estimating the mojo of famous bald men...

Well, some of us just know 'jo, mo'

Anyways here's the weatherman:

Yikes!

Well the mystery is of course: Why in the world did Leo add the hair when the woman was in fact as bald as Ving Rhames?

Heh...

...I agree: He does a good job in Pitch Black. The movie has been quite overlooked in Denmark though!

Lucky Denmark!

Oh, come on, you went from classics like Nicholson in the Shining to Diesel?

Hey, sydneyV, you're on your way to a Diesel physique, no? .

Anyways here's the weatherman:

Yikes!

What? You don't like the cello?

...I agree: He does a good job in Pitch Black. The movie has been quite overlooked in Denmark though!

Lucky Denmark!

Oh, come on, you went from classics like Nicholson in the Shining to Diesel?

Indeed, I went from Nicholson to Diesel. I like diversity and I certainly have films of highly varying character (and quality) in my collection. Note, however that I did not try to compare the aforementioned two actors. That is just impossible since they are not even in the same frame of reference. In the same manner comparing e.g. The Taxi Driver with Pitch Black is like comparing a Steinway with bubblegum. But even if you play the Steinway you may occasionally enjoy a piece bubblegum (as long as you keep your habit away from the concert hall). Diesel works in the framework of Pitch Black which never intended to be deep but simply to provide good clean family fun!