WHO CAN MEET US AT THE AR CONFERENCE IN DC?

I'll be there. This starts the day after the Vegan Vacation so it will be a fun 2 weeks for me meeting some of you

I think I'll be working most of the time at the D.C. event. I might be working for Vega, but if not I can try to get a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness booth and some of you can man/woman the booth with me

I'll keep you updated on whether I'll be working with Vega or representing this website and company.

Oh yeah, Vega and the movie work hand in hand. I got in touch with Brendan when I recruited him for the movie back in 2004. In 2005 I was introduced to Vega and started working with them at select events, and now I work for them full-time. We mention Vega a few times in the movie, since its a huge part of Brendan's life, so yeah, they go hand in hand.

Today for example loveliberate and I worked on a college campus and had a booth giving away Vega samples, selling the DVD, clothing, etc.

So even if I'm working the Vega booth, you are all more than welcome to come by and help out

if i had cash i'd probably go.....plus dunno if im even allowed into the states so that could cause some problems

Well if ya hadnt taken a leak on Bush when he visited Ottawa...

Seriously though, how come ya might not be able to come down to the states?

I live in Richmond which is about an hour away...I know its not that convienient but if anyone wants to stay over they can...free vegan food for you!!! Plus I'm moving into this super awesome place in August...a one bedroom 1000sq ft appartment with a vegan friend of mine. We've also got this killer place to eat...Panda Veg for an all vegan buffet on Fri-Sun. If you rent a car or drive down it won't be too bad...and if your a cyclist even better(I think I'm stretching there on this message board)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I live in Richmond which is about an hour away...I know its not that convienient but if anyone wants to stay over they can...free vegan food for you!!!

That's really cool of you to offer. Maybe if I'm free then I'll look into this.

• 2 weeks later...