10 day Master Cleasnse

Hi,

Has anyone done the ten day master cleanse? I just started it today. I didn't have any maple syrup so I used agave syrup. I also used too much cayanne pepper. I have also been to the bathroom about 6 or 7 times already and it is only 10am here.

I would love to hear anyones thoughts or comments on this fast.

Thanks,

Lisa

It is a 10 day fast of "lemonade". Every night you drink a cup of tea containing Senna to loosen all the gunk in your intestines. In the morning on an empty stomach you drink a quart of salt water to 'sweep' out the gunk. During the day, you can drink 6 to 10 glasses of lemonade. Add 2 tablespoons of fresh squesed lemon or lime juice, 2 tablespoons of grade B maple syrup, and 1/10 teaspoon of cayanne pepper to a 10 oz glass of water. You can do this for 10 or more days.

I am excited for the cleanse and I hope I can get through it.

Lisa

I haven't done the actual master cleanse, but quite often I'll only eat easy to digest foods for a day or so, and then salt water flush, but much more than just one quart. It feels good to just flush, but I work full time on my feet and I can't go without a lot of calories.

I've always been interested in trying that cleanse but never have... Lately, I've gotten in the habit of drinking as much water as I can hold down right after I wake up in the morning - this definitely feels very cleansing and makes a good "break - fast" for me!

Yes I've done the Master Cleanse, I did it for 2 weeks. Although it was tough at times, I am glad I stuck to it. You will be glad you did as well. Many Wonderful Benefiyts.

There is a forum (thats quite active) that offers support for those on the Master Cleanse. Not sure if I can post urls, so let me have a look at the forum rules and get back to you on that.