Dang you Potter!!!

loveliberate

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this thread dies then I'll die with it...which could be good for you guys that want to be the #2 poster. I took advantage of compassionate girls forum death and passed her while she wasn't posting...you guys could do the same. Then you can make a post just like this about how much you guys all hate me...which will be your ticket to ultimate postage

I received an e-mail from her a few months ago but all she said about this forum was that she wasn't with the forum any longer.

I always wondered why she left too

I miss her informative postings and her rants

What happened to compassionate girl, anyway? Haven't seen her around...

She stops in for an "urgent" animal rescue related post every now and then. She had some issues with a person/people here and doesn't want to post any longer. She's doing well and is still posting on other boards such as veganfreaks.

What happened to compassionate girl, anyway? Haven't seen her around...

She left veganfitness mostly as well. No offense to her meant, but I don't really get why she was on these forums either - she never posted about fitness and didn't seem to have an interest in it. Anyways mostly likely I am one of the people she had issues with(not here as I wasn't posting, but on VF) so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I think it is fairly harmless. In fact, I noticed when we have threads like this, there is much more substance in other posts. Because if people feel like just goofing around, they come here or to a few other "random" threads.

So, I think it works alright. If I didn't think that, I'd lock the thread so nobody could post.

But the quality of posts lately has been great throughout the site. Tons of great info, and inspiring stuff so threads like this have their place too.

Thanks, robert. I'll cut it down. But I agree with your assessment that other threads stay on task well because of it. Just don't want your database space to fill up!

Maybe this thread could be "pruned" every once in a while so people, such as Potter, don't get too cocky...j/k

honestly I think if I were in part of the topic of every thread the quality of the all the posts would increase dramatically...mostly because of the quality of the person/subject

I used to be a bio major for two years...I'm also the proud sibling of a marine biologist and my brother who was a bio undergrad and now a lawyer. Granted I only took two major specific orgo classes but I'm still somewhat in the loop.