Dang you Potter!!!

loveliberate

True but how long can you last...during the VV I remember I was only averaging 8 per day...going to 10.5+ per day is tough when you have so many posts already.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True but how long can you last...during the VV I remember I was only averaging 8 per day...going to 10.5+ per day is tough when you have so many posts already.

I don't mean on my total average, but I have bumped it up considerably after 14(?) months, but I mean my total average from about December first has been around 16 - 20, sometimes even more.

I've been averaging about 60 a day I think the past 3 or 4 days. I was snowed in and posted a ton of news articles, lots of welcomes and a bunch of photos, as well as comments in nearly every thread I was online like 17 hours a day. I'm taking a break this weekend!

You guys are all lucky fools...I've gotta go way out of my way to get to a computer and I'm only aloud online for 2 hours at the library. Luckily I'm moving back near campus with Jamie and I'll have better access. I can't even get online on Sunday when I'm staying out here.

Dang you Robert - I was just coming here to boast about that... In fairness, Ohnohedidnt (barely!) beat me to the top 10 and (temporarily) remains ahead of me. But I console myself with the fact that I have a much higher posts per day score than Ohnohedidnt.

Aye, but we're coming for you mate. Look out for the Canadian/Pittsburgh tag team coming at you mate. At 20 posts per day, we're only a couple of weeks out.

Dang you Robert - I was just coming here to boast about that... In fairness, Ohnohedidnt (barely!) beat me to the top 10 and (temporarily) remains ahead of me. But I console myself with the fact that I have a much higher posts per day score than Ohnohedidnt.

Aye, but we're coming for you mate. Look out for the Canadian/Pittsburgh tag team coming at you mate. At 20 posts per day, we're only a couple of weeks out.

LL makes me El Oh El, "Temporary" he says, and now I'm over 100 posts ahead.

Remember if you get a snowstorm...I probably will too but you may magically lose your internet connect...meaning I may come up there and make a tree fall on your internet connection

Remember if you get a snowstorm...I probably will too but you may magically lose your internet connect...meaning I may come up there and make a tree fall on your internet connection

Well that's just admitting that you are scared of me if you have to drive 3 states to cut my internet connection because I might surpass your post count.