Dang you Potter!!!

loveliberate

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you know I am above this as I am the most mature member of reason here so I refuse to post for that purpose. However I must mention Odidnetne is also of the quadruple digit club so for the time being he may say as he pleases

Of course ya did have a 6 month head start on me...

Let me tell ya a lil' story: Robert, my wife, my kids & I were hanging out eating Ethiopian food tonight. The discussion turned to the subject of how "Ohnohedidnt" now had (temporarily) gotten a higher post total than loveliberate. My wife asked Robert tonight if now that I'm an Admin I could just delete other people's posts so that their post count went down & then I'd be/stay above them.

And ya know, Robert said Yes!

Edited by loveliberate

I said "yes, you have the ability to do that" but I didn't support the notion

You'll just have to be more active on here, that's all there is to it. Maybe soon you'll drop out of the top 20 if you're not careful

I guess you'll have to forget about that thing called sleep and be on forum-watch 24 hours a day.

Maybe once ya'll get more caught up, ya slowpokes!

It's just a slowpoke kind of board. I took a solid year off and I'm still a top poster.

You're right, we have many "top posters" who don't even use the forum anymore, some haven't been around for 6 months or a year and still hold top 20 spots.

We are a bit of slow poke board at times, but we have a pretty amazing community here. Lots of people helping each other out and having a good time.

And, we all know, its the quality not quantity that counts, right?

Take this thread for example:

viewtopic.php?t=5268

See? Quality counts!

I guess it wouldn't be appropriate or even nice of me to mention that you are all about 4,000 posts behind me, would it?

Of course, I've been on here since day one and have welcomed every member and have posted tons of news articles and announcements. Now that I think about it, I really only post in a handful of sections, over and over and over

I just like welcoming people and sharing news Photos are fun too. And of course, being single keeps me posting in the relationships section. Ok, I guess I post lots of places, but that doesn't change that fact that I'm 4,000 posts ahead of you guys.

Now loveliberate....don't go off deleting my posts now that you have the POWER!!!!

You guys are lucky...I pretty much had 5 days off of the forum...due to the lousy library being closed for Robert E. Lee day on Friday...what kind of crap is that...we get off for a man who fought to keep slavery while people are petitioning to get rid of Martin Luther King day. Thursday I didn't get on knowing I'd get on Friday but no beans.

Dang you Robert - I was just coming here to boast about that... In fairness, Ohnohedidnt (barely!) beat me to the top 10 and (temporarily) remains ahead of me. But I console myself with the fact that I have a much higher posts per day score than Ohnohedidnt.

Not withstanding the fact that I barely posted my first 6 - 8 months here?

Let's have some fun with facts though:

In August I was averaging one post per day.

Now I'm averaging well over 3 a day (actually since December alone I've been averaging 16 - 20 posts a day, which is actually higher than Potter).