Fruits-which would you recommend?

Avocado might have that much more, but how many would you want to eat in one day? Bananas go better in smoothies and are much less expensive (I allow food as my one luxury, but I'll rarely eat more than one avocado in a day).

You just responded in another thread saying you ate like 5-8 avocadoes

the other day!!

hahah...

And, yes, I eat more than one avocado a day typically.

The amino acid profile is far superior to the inferior banana.

Not that bananas aren't good too..

You know, I do consume both of them... sometimes even in the

same day....but only sometimes.

I've found that you have to combine avocado with something to really enjoy it. I tried it plain at first and couldn't stand them. Then I made a lettuce wrap type of this with Romaine lettuce, Alfalfa Sprouts, Sunflower Seeds, Cucumber, and an Avocado, that made me like them. Also, when I went raw I sort of forced myself into the taste, and now they're delicious.

Are you getting organic ones?

Also, have you tried just slicing the avocado in half, spinkling some

Celtic sea salt on the inside, and eating it with a spoon??

It is amazing.

And personally, I think without the sea salt, it is fantastic.

I eat it with just a spoon all the time. Typically I dice a few and put them in a big salad. Either way they're delcious.

I just got a job at an organic health food store around here, so I will be spending some money on organic fruits. Right now all I can get at the health food store I go to is organic apples and veggies. Bananas and oranges that I get aren't organic, neither are the avocados. Organic veggies are cheap, fruits are not. I get organic when I can, which will be much more often soon..