Jay Cutler Wins Mr. Olympia 2006!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I've thought about that a lot. They consume more animals than anyone on the planet. But at the same time, guys like Jay inspired me to be a vegan bodybuilder and without that influence there wouldn't be this site or this forum, which has over the past 4 years or so, saved and unbelievable amount of animals lives.

I know their diets are terrible, but for example...Jay's wife even wears around Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing. Of course she doesn't live the lifestyle, but they think about it, advertise it, and maybe someday will realize some health risks (she works in a hospital) and who knows, they might go vegan.

Imagine in a Vegan Jay Cutler I look forward to the day.

I don't support their diets, but they inspired me to be a bodybuilder, which has in turn, saved thousands and thousands of lives. Just this weekend I was featured in a newspaper in Canada that hundreds of thousands saw, I spoke at the Taste of Health Festival on Saturday and Sunday, and reached a lot of people. I do this stuff everyday (advertising the vegan lifestyle to large groups in some form) and I got her because I wanted to be like Jay and other IFBB pros.

Have you asked him if he thinks he could have got that big without eating meat? Or would that be a taboo question?

I don't bring it up a whole lot. He's moving this week so I don't want to bother him now But he does talk about about carbs in his book and he seems to eat little meat during the off-seaon, but he's also a big meat-eater in general. I may see him in a couple of months and I'll chat with him a bit more.

Natural is the way to go.........but I was initially inspired by these guys. That was my introduction to bodybuilding and motivated me to start this website and company 5 years ago.

• 1 month later...

I still think Dexter could win it too...I mean he is in the top 5 for the past 5 years. I like Jay because of his old-school-style weight training philosophy...like Dorian Yates.

I still like the physique of Dugdale and Dexter Jackson....it would take some shifting in the judging for the smaller, symmetrical, freaky definition guys to take home the overall win in my opinion. I've lost to plenty of steroid guys that have one enormous muscle group, lacking in other areas, and are generally unbalanced. Natural Shows are a little better in this aspect, but sometimes there is not too much difference.