Is Sex Cardio

sydneyvegan

Does Sex count as Cardio?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Potter, you really shouldn't be working for speed in your cardio workouts. Most experts reccomend 30-60 minutes at least 5-7 days per week. You may need to start slowly and work up to that level of intensity.

That means 60-120 times per day for me...I surely doubt I could handle such a task

The worst is when you haven't seen your significant other for a month. Those cardio sessions are pretty weak.

This is when you would advantage from a solo session shortly before hand. Going in with a loaded gun is just crazy at times like this

This is when you would advantage from a solo session shortly before hand. Going in with a loaded gun is just crazy at times like this

The loaded gun thing is a big problem but luckily cyclists don't have all that many bullets

Well, this is all very well, but it doesn't answer the obvious question -

What if an elephant holding a loaded gun has group sex while cycling down the street ? Is that still classified as Cardio ?

Does the elephant actually need to be cycling at the time, or would sitting in a bike in a cold shower still be classified as cardio, given that the group sex and loaded gun are still factors in the scenario ?

It's a compelling question for cyclist-elephants everywhere !

I think a cold shower initially spikes your heart rate and BP but after a while it would make it drop...thus burning even less calories...not sure about the cycling thing though

• 1 month later...

I used to know someone who ran Weight Watchers groups which had extremely large members..... I always felt that if they simply joined some elephants in a session of synchronised cycling inside a shower (while having a loaded gun) then it would have done them all the power of good.... then the size of the members would have decreased and it would all have become so much easier for everyone involved.

I think that it's unfortunate that elephnots are stuck with the very large members.... it makes the whole inside-a-shower thing so much more cramped.

I dated an elephant for a while... Sometimes is was fun and sometimes it wasn't...

I think if you were with an elephnot you would have been more happy...same sized member but they don't eat all your food