We should do a Vegan Bodybuilding version of this

robert

OK, Alex is right, he shouldn't put is head there, but I'd have my head on all of them.

It's kind of a joke because those who know me, know I often flex my chest like that and my quads while I walk.

Of course, not all the time, but I do it for fun and some people think its pretty entertaining.

But yeah, we'll out muscle those guys anyway!

Look out for our 2008 Fit Vegan Calendar!

OK, Alex is right, he shouldn't put is head there, but I'd have my head on all of them.

It's kind of a joke because those who know me, know I often flex my chest like that and my quads while I walk.

Of course, not all the time, but I do it for fun and some people think its pretty entertaining.

But yeah, we'll out muscle those guys anyway!

Look out for our 2008 Fit Vegan Calendar!

When do you plan on getting the 2008 calender together? I'd love to "try out" or whatever to get on.

I have no idea. I may not even do it. I can't seem to keep anymore, which is why the 2007 calendar never got done. Alex did the first one, and we may have to have someone else do the 2008 one. If I can, I will, but I can already see what 2007 looks like and I don't know if I can handle the project

We'll start a new thread about it sometime and see where it goes from there. Thanks for your interest, I'm sure it will rock!

The models' heads don't move, only their bodies, would just superimposing the guys' heads on top of the models do it ?

No because the software I use doesn't do animation, so I would have to just take one frame of the animation and put the heads on, and then obviously it wouldn't move. If I had a program which could do multiple frames of animation, then it would be simple.