Thrive by Brendan Brazier

andgbr

I just got it yesterday and I'm looking forward to reading it...I'm finishing up Diet For A New America first though. Once I get that done I'll be reading the new book. I can't wait to whip up some of the recipes

I just got it yesterday and I'm looking forward to reading it...I'm finishing up Diet For A New America first though. Once I get that done I'll be reading the new book. I can't wait to whip up some of the recipes

Be sure to let us know how some of those recipes turn out!

• 4 months later...

has anyone read both of the books? I have the thrive diet and was wondering if it would be worth it to get the first book (thrive) as well- or is it basically the same info just expanded. i think i've seen some of the old recipes from it and they seem like they don't fit in with some of the ideas of the updated thrive diet...like using tofu and whatnot?

has anyone read both of the books? I have the thrive diet and was wondering if it would be worth it to get the first book (thrive) as well- or is it basically the same info just expanded. i think i've seen some of the old recipes from it and they seem like they don't fit in with some of the ideas of the updated thrive diet...like using tofu and whatnot?

Of course you have to buy both copies.. Now you can say I have thirve AND the thrive diet..

Everyone that's cool has both copies

• 5 weeks later...
Of course you have to buy both copies.. Now you can say I have thirve AND the thrive diet..

Everyone that's cool has both copies

Guess I'm cool then

I really like both books, though I haven't finished the thrive diet yet. I'll do so this week. I wrote something for the magazine of my athletics club about Thrive, I'm pretty curious what reactions I'll get, cuz all the others are meat eaters...

• 2 weeks later...