'I just shot forced poop out of my butt and I'm seeing stars

robert

My roommate, also a forum member (I guess I better clarify since there are two of them)....davidtarrfoster just yelled this to me from the bathroom.

He was asking why we see stars when we get hit in the head and I told him I didn't know.

Then he followed by saying, "I just shot forced poop out of my butt and I'm seeing stars"

I don't really know why we see stars. It happens to me sometimes during exercise or when I have a cold.

Any idea why we "see stars" ?

My roommate, also a forum member (I guess I better clarify since there are two of them)....davidtarrfoster just yelled this to me from the bathroom.

He was asking why we see stars when we get hit in the head and I told him I didn't know.

Then he followed by saying, "I just shot forced poop out of my butt and I'm seeing stars"

I don't really know why we see stars. It happens to me sometimes during exercise or when I have a cold.

Any idea why we "see stars" ?

What a topic!

It's probably because he was holding his breath as he was forcing out that colon cannonball. He overwhlemed his brain for a sec - literally - it causes a momentary agitation of the nerves in your brain, including the optic nerve, and so you see stars. Same as if you got hit hard in the head, though a different cause. You can get it when lifting weights too - especially if you're not breathing properly (well, normalfolk can - not muscle masters like yourself).

If you were lifting a real heavy weight, and holding your breath, and the weight fell on your head, and you pooped out a little doggy dirt, I bet you'd DEFINITELY see stars. Maybe Dave can test that for us.

Thanks for the info. He's quietly recovering in the other room. Actually, he's fine, but had an ineresting seeing-stars experience while on the can this morning.

I ate 7 large burritos over the last 24 hours plus lots of other things like smoothies, pasta, fruit, and 4 Vega bars so I had an interesting bathroom experience this morning myself!

I didn't see stars, but most likely woke up the neighbors!

What are you doing looking at your eyes while your sitting on the toilet??? Are you just so in love with your appearance that you can take ten minutes away from the mirror

it remembers me when i've tried eating raw sunflower seeds.. it wasn't a good idea, the next morning i had to spent almost 30 minutes ( or more ) in the bathroom, i'm never going to do that again..

Edited by andgbr

What are you doing looking at your eyes while your sitting on the toilet??? Are you just so in love with your appearance that you can take ten minutes away from the mirror

No, i don't mean that I see them on my eyes, I mean i see it in my vision, like when you see stars. Also, I've never seen either of these things on the toilet! Normally from standing up too fast or something like that.

Only when the opporunity comes up.

"fart" is the funniest word in the English language. I'm not sure why, it just is. But in this case it was poop, and lots of it. It made my poor friend light headed. Colon cannonballs were reigning strong that morning. We've since recovered. I had 7 burritos that day and have had nothing but raw foods today.

All is well now.

I ate 7 large burritos over the last 24 hours plus lots of other things like smoothies, pasta, fruit, and 4 Vega bars so I had an interesting bathroom experience this morning myself!

So that's why, 3,000 miles away, my water was brown this morning.

Total Est. Distance: 2865.42 miles

Almost....

Robert...if you ever get ticked off thanks to Dave you should quietly open the door to his room and drop a poop with the bathroom door open...surely he'd wake up after 7 burritos