The official "I'm not watching the Superbowl" thre

Odidnetne

I actually didn't watch it live since kick off was at 12.30 a.m. here. I recorded it on my hard drive digital box and watched it the day after (staying away from getting the result the day after wasn't all that hard here in Sweden).

Tigress:

Sky sports is airing 2 games per week during the regular season (getting a British card and a satelite box used to be the only way to watch games here in Sweden). You should check it out, it has tattooed, muscled men in tights...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigress:

Sky sports is airing 2 games per week during the regular season (getting a British card and a satelite box used to be the only way to watch games here in Sweden). You should check it out, it has tattooed, muscled men in tights...

Ooo I may have to order sky sports now ty Not sure about men in tights but the other bit sounds good. When does the season start and finish ?

Tigress:

Ooo I may have to order sky sports now ty Not sure about men in tights but the other bit sounds good. When does the season start and finish ?

It starts in august and finishes in february.

Saying that you like football is as good excuse as any to watch guys with muscles and tattoos. I sometimes pretend to like culture and shit when all I really want is to watch hot chicks dancing (ie. Andrew-Lloyd Webber sucks but the dancers are good)...