Any other East Coasters snowed in?

Odidnetne

I'm staying at a friend's house in New Jersey because I couldn't drive home to Pennsylvania, but I'm down the block from my job, so I can go in today, but it's almost noon here and we're both still not showered or anything, and I plan on drinking lots of Mate (since I finally got a bombilla last night), what is everyone else doing?

How many areas got snowed in? I didn't bother watching the weather because I was so tired of listening to people about this storm.

they cancelled work today because of the snow.

bad thing is I have to work on sat.

I was able to get to the gym though before it closed this morning.

Had an awesome workout and then came home and shovelled snow.

I may try to venture out later. I cannot stay indoors very long.

But I am working on a balsam wood model plane. It takes a long time to make, but then again it has to be perfect.

What is everyone else up to?

I was snowed (or, iced, rather) in yesterday, but today I had to go to work. The SEPTA delays are annoying and it's cold and my husband had to physically push out our car this morning, but other than that, we're doing great!

The SEPTA delays are annoying any day of the year.

I was snowed (or, iced, rather) in yesterday, but today I had to go to work. The SEPTA delays are annoying and it's cold and my husband had to physically push out our car this morning, but other than that, we're doing great!

The SEPTA delays are annoying any day of the year.

True enough, but I take SEPTA every day and can usually get where I'm going without being 20+ minutes late like I've been the past few days!

SEPTA is okay, just as long as they're not on one of their extended strikes. :-/

Ehhh, I've never been one to hate on the union, but I didn't take SEPTA during that strike, either, so... I don't know.

Heh, *that* strike, I can think of quite a few since the late 90's.

SEPTA is okay, just as long as they're not on one of their extended strikes. :-/

Ehhh, I've never been one to hate on the union, but I didn't take SEPTA during that strike, either, so... I don't know.

Heh, *that* strike, I can think of quite a few since the late 90's.

I've not lived here that long!