Is anyone else on the East Coast cold?

Odidnetne

I can't really relate.

This is where I was yesterday:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/VeganBodybuilder/tonya7.jpg

I came back to Portland and it is the same weather!

Sorry, I just had to say that. I know I'm not on the East Coast and hope I didn't ruin the thread. I'm just in love with this weather we're having out West!

Such heartfelt sympathy, Robert . SoCal looks like it was pretty rough - I hope your sunburn doesn't hurt too much.

We got a couple inches snow yesterday, but then it changed to ice, then sleet, then cold rain (I'd rather have snow). So we have about 2 inches of slush on our roads and a freeze coming - should make our street interesting.

Yeah, I'm pretty well snowed in. My husband escaped this morning to head to work, but my car is still stuck. I had someone sub my morning yoga class so I wouldn't have to head out (they live closer to the studio than I do). Yesterday I left work at lik 1:30 and it took me two hours to get home, the trains were running SLOW.

I hope everything is safe out there and that you warm up soon. I do like the sun very much but I also enjoy the snow at times. We only get a tiny bit of snow each year so not much to work with. I need to travel out East more often to experience real snow.

Be safe and get warm soon.

Today was cold...I took the day off yesterday but the day before I wore a sleeveless cycling jersey, just my shorts, and short fingered gloves...today however I had a warm full length shirt with a short sleeve jersey over, and my winter gloves and I was freeeezing...I couldn't even feel my fingers.

It was intensely sunny here today, melted most of the snow! It got so warm in the kitchen when I was cooking today that I had to open the window.

Alas, I'm back in Connecticut where hugh trucks are still working to clear the roads.

It was intensely sunny here today, melted most of the snow! It got so warm in the kitchen when I was cooking today that I had to open the window.

Alas, I'm back in Connecticut where hugh trucks are still working to clear the roads.

Dolt! You may be the first person to ever move to Pittsburgh in search of warmer weather.