Ed's trip to Long Island to represent VBB&F:

Odidnetne

Although there was a topic about it a while ago, today I finally went out and visited the school. My entire day was amazing, fun, but really long and I'm exhausted, so I'm probably heading to bed after these pictures are up.

I started my day at 6 am to get to the train station to get to New York City. This involved traffic in New Jersey, one of my least favorite things in existance.

I got there at about 10:45, got my table set up at the Health & Wellness fair, and was there for about 2 hours handing out samples, answering questions, etc.

That's Eric, who I hung out with most of the day.

That's me handing out a Vega packet to a fellow vegan.

After the fair, we had lunch. The school covered all of my food (big mistake, bwa ha ha ha), and they had Tofu everything, and Veggie Ka-bobs.

Eric had to go to class, and so I explored the school for a little while, which had a really peaceful Courtyard sort of setting where the class buildings were.

I gave my presentation at 6. Unfortunately there were many students moving their things around different dorms that day, so I didn't get the turnout I was previously expecting, but many people who couldn't go met me at the fair in the morning and talked to me for a while.

It was quite an amazing day, and I really enjoyed myself. I handed out a lot of literature, and encouraged people to drop by and say "Hello" too.

Great photos!

Thanks for doing the presentation! I'm glad to hear that it went well and it looks like you were da man! Right on and thanks for spreading the word about what we're doing and for representing us in New York.

I really appreciate your time and efforts on this project. Thanks again and thanks for the recap and the photos.

We'll be in touch. Well done sir.

Hey Ed,

I really appreciate the professionalism. You were on top of this from day 1 and I appreciate it!

Did you give out any shirts or DVD or anything like that to some of the attendees?

Glad it was fun and that we could participate in something like that.

We'd like to do more of these so if anyone else wants to do a presentation about Veganism and sports, representing Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, please contact me just like Ed did.

He was super organized and told me exactly what he wanted/needed and we took care of it.

Thanks again buddy!

I really appreciate the professionalism.

Yeah, but there were some really good looking veg females, I was tempted.

Did you give out any shirts or DVD or anything like that to some of the attendees?

Yes, to Eric in the pictures, and other people who were overseeing the speech in the gym, and I gave out the Vega tub to a vegetarian bodybuilder. He told me he has a website of his own, but I misheard the address and can't find it, maybe he'll find me on MySpace or something.

I forget who got the DVD, but I gave it to someone, and gave out all 70,000 free samples of Vega.

We'd like to do more of these so if anyone else wants to do a presentation about Veganism and sports, representing Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, please contact me just like Ed did.

Hey, can I contact you like that guy Ed did and get another gig somewhere in the area, considering I'm by several large cities?

He was super organized and told me exactly what he wanted/needed and we took care of it.

Thanks again buddy!

You're welcome.

Well Ed...there is always professional flirting I think I did some flirting at the AR Conference and Robert only whacked me in the back of the head 5 times....not bad considering I did it 6 times.

Really, we're branching out big time! So if anyone else wants to do community events and represent us, let me know. All you have to do is ask and I'll most likely ship you all kinds of stuff and some thank you gifts to keep for yourself.

Thanks again Ed and others who have done this for us!

Really, we're branching out big time! So if anyone else wants to do community events and represent us, let me know. All you have to do is ask and I'll most likely ship you all kinds of stuff and some thank you gifts to keep for yourself.

Thanks again Ed and others who have done this for us!

If someone messages you somewhere, let me know. Unfortunately I had to skip my class today (basic math, boo hoo), but they had their health fair today, and if I didn't sleep through it I would have loved to have told them about us for next year.