From Skinny to Fat

I'll post my Skinny to Fat pics here soon. NO LAUGHING! Well, maybe just a little Mind you, I am in a bulking cycle that isn't actually the type that bodybuilders normally do, since they periodize their diets which I am not. Just trying to get as big as possible (trying to gain muscle too, but size is what I am after right now) so I am fat. I am able to lose over 15 lbs in a week so I can get shreaded pretty fast, and bulking is a hard thing for me. So at 270 lbs fatter, you'll see me

• 3 weeks later...

Well heres my fat self. Weight is at 270 right now (dropped 10 lbs a couple weeks back due to my diet) but going to continue my bulk next month since I will need fat or weight because I have fasting the next month. Just like a bear

Skinny

Heres some pics from last year:

and my 99 Cent store modeling picture

Obese

Now heres some pictures I just took a couple minutes ago:

My face is fat too

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Edited by kollision

Hey Big K,

I know we chatted as well and I gave some feedback on photos. I also think you are HUGE in a good way. I'm still amazed how much you gained and how strong you got just over the past year alone!

I thought I recognized that cap I've made a bunch of random items like that which only a few people have. Glad to see you wearing it.

I was wearing my orange cap when I pressed 100's in each hand for 8 reps. It must be the Big K strength influence on me!

Your arms are great man! And the photos look cool in general.

-Robert

Damn K! Nice biceps man. Do you have a tape measure you can wrap around those things? How big are they?

I know what you mean about being ready to cut up. I'm only up to 240 but getting tired of being fat around the middle. I'm going to push it on up to 250 and then start cutting. Cool thing about getting big is getting stronger, got my bench up to 255 this week. Only 200 pounds to go to catch up with you mate.

Damn K! Nice biceps man. Do you have a tape measure you can wrap around those things? How big are they?

I know what you mean about being ready to cut up. I'm only up to 240 but getting tired of being fat around the middle. I'm going to push it on up to 250 and then start cutting. Cool thing about getting big is getting stronger, got my bench up to 255 this week. Only 200 pounds to go to catch up with you mate.

I understand your dilemma. I get depressed sometimes because of that too, I used to have abs and now, thanks to the bulk, my stomach got fat. But I knew that would happen especially since I didn't periodize it, but just did a quick bulk.

I remember in high school the heavist I bulked to was 220, but there was no cuts whatsoever. Also, this was before I was vegan and I didn't work out as hard. But I always wanted to be 250 (that was my dream weight) when I graduated. Well I'm 270 now, I feel puny, and I laugh at thinking that 250 was big.

I don't have a tape measure that folds, only the hard ones for construction. Thanks for the compliment

Im still small, I need about 30 more lbs. Thanks for all the kind words folks!

Hi kollision,

you look huge! Especially the neck

I'd love to see some more shots, show us your back!

I think i have to get an orange cap, too!

Robert?

Thank you! My back is pretty small, even though it is really strong. I do lat pulldowns of 300 lbs, One Hand Rows with 125 lb dumbbells (since that's the max we have at our gym), and One Hand Row machine with 4 Plates and a 25 lb. It's quite odd actually. It's by far the slowest muscle that grows for me. I'm thinking that my strength is due mostly through neurological factors than muscle factors for my back.

Since I have a web cam, I can't take one on my back. But heres some more obese pics. You can still see some abs under the fat! Theres hope for me! hehe

I got no lats at the moment, but from the back I think my back looks thick. I'll try and post some if I can find a way to snap it.

Edited by kollision

Thanks for the extra pics!

270lbs is small?

I'm around 188 at the moment... My goal for the end of the year is 195

My back is pretty small, even though it is really strong. I do lat pulldowns of 300 lbs, One Hand Rows with 125 lb dumbbells (since that's the max we have at our gym), and One Hand Row machine with 4 Plates and a 25 lb. It's quite odd actually. It's by far the slowest muscle that grows for me. I'm thinking that my strength is due mostly through neurological factors than muscle factors for my back.

That's really quite strong.

Maybe your form is a bit off? (No offense intended) Otherwise i don't know why you're lats won't grow.

Try to stretch after each rep and go over the full ROM.

Also, do you do pull-ups? Imho the best exercise for lats, especially when combined with loaded stretching at the end. I think you know how to do them correctly

Have a good workout,

Daywalker

Some other pics of me:

Skinny: (all at around 180 sometime last year)

This one is when I went a LONG time without any junk food whatsoever. That is why I titled it "Sin" on my cell phone.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/kollision/Random/SIN1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/kollision/Random/Picture44.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/kollision/Random/Picture43.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/kollision/Random/ABS.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/kollision/capture_0004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/kollision/capture_0003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/kollision/capture_02.jpg

Thanks for the extra pics!

270lbs is small?

I'm around 188 at the moment... My goal for the end of the year is 195

My back is pretty small, even though it is really strong. I do lat pulldowns of 300 lbs, One Hand Rows with 125 lb dumbbells (since that's the max we have at our gym), and One Hand Row machine with 4 Plates and a 25 lb. It's quite odd actually. It's by far the slowest muscle that grows for me. I'm thinking that my strength is due mostly through neurological factors than muscle factors for my back.

That's really quite strong.

Maybe your form is a bit off? (No offense intended) Otherwise i don't know why you're lats won't grow.

Try to stretch after each rep and go over the full ROM.

Also, do you do pull-ups? Imho the best exercise for lats, especially when combined with loaded stretching at the end. I think you know how to do them correctly

Have a good workout,

Daywalker

Good luck on your goal mate!

As for the full ROM, I make it a point especially on back exercises. I have no idea as to why they do not grow, grr. I think I will do Pull Ups, I havent done them in awhile but I can do them, just that it's not my favorite because of the stress it puts on my hands (mainly my calluses).

Wow, cool to see all those pics Kollision.

As I always say, I'm so amazed how much size you put on in such a short time and how much strength you gained. It is really impressive, most people spend 10 years to put that amount of size on and to get to where you are in strength, if they ever get there.

Good work, cheers mate!

-Thin Thin Small Him