Guess who's coming out to Oregon! Welcome World!

robert

Awesome, I hope you find a camera, and I think she'll have one too. I am also going to force you to sit down and do card tricks for me for 6 possibly 19 hours....or you will not be allowed back in the Vegan Vacation house

You'll have to sit outside fighting off Sea Lions with a bow staff.

Enjoy your time, I'm sure it will be awesome! I mean assum!!!

Yeah, Liz totally rocks!!

Just don't feed her after midnight...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j33/issydabrat/gremlins-escape.jpg

Is she a werewolf or something? Now I'm worried since she arrives at 1AM, just after midnight and I will have food prepared for her.

What should I do

That would be potter's approach I'm into sharing. I'll figure something out though.

She must be arriving soon. Remember......photos....whether it is burritos, flexing, ninja turtles, or all of the above in the same situation Please share and have fun!

Yeah, Liz totally rocks!!

Just don't feed her after midnight...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j33/issydabrat/gremlins-escape.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing ever!!!

I love them movies. I always wanted to have my own Stripe. I though the gremlins were so much cuter than the mogwais, but then again - Im just not like other people.

Oh, and for the record - Offense totally rock too and he sure can eat!! We will have to do it again soon.

Ed - Ive emailed my current number!! make it down here so we can do all the fun stuff all day tomorrow!!! Flexing in public places is so my thing ^.^ I can't believe Im about to hang out with a bloke that dresses up like Shredder - by free will - in PUBLIC!! That's bloody assum!!!

Oh, card tricks too.

Rob - Good luck with the finals!!!!!

Okay, so it's looking like we won't be able to hang out this weekend, but we will be in a few weeks, and it'll be for four days instead of a weekend, which is ultra cool (plus I have time to work on my card tricks. )

yah!! And I will have plenty of time to practice posing in public, to say "cowabunga" without an accent, and - most importantly - to say " OMG! WTF??"

Yeah I'm looking forward to it as well. Hopefully we can do something tonight(meaning Wednesday) since I'm racing Thursday night at 6:30.