Robert Cheeke visits veganunderground.com in Canada

robert

We only have about 800 real members, and a bunch of spam members, but since we can't keep up with deleting them all, we're over 4,000 at the moment

The core group is about 200 of us, but there are many hundreds who post every month and we're getting new members all the time.

It is cool to see so many people meeting in person all over the world. I've met some amazing people so far and hope to meet more of you soon.

Trev and Suz were great to visit with in Canada. They run the www.veganunderground.com website and they totally rock!

I don't necessarily threaten anyone. I just encourage people to make choices in line with my interests

You are the Shake to my Bake , so we'll probably be featured together in media a bunch of times in the near future.

I don't necessarily threaten anyone. I just encourage people to make choices in line with my interests

You are the Shake to my Bake , so we'll probably be featured together in media a bunch of times in the near future.

Heck yeah! What do you think?

Shake and bake baby, and find your own next time hee hee

You find your own! I already have my own! We'll make more opportunities soon....we should write that Blossoming Lotus article soon! That will go out to thousands of people and create more change, more inspiration and more opportunities for both of us.

That is the great thing about something like this.....this article Trev and Suz wrote. It lets us reach out to lots of people in a positive way, and it provides us with more opportunities and it can motivate and inspire others at the same time.

Thanks offense and Liz! We try to keep things on a positive spin because articles that attack just get people's defences up. That said, sometimes I get a little bitter or angry. It's hard to write about the seal hunt positively, for instance. Anyway, glad you like what you see - we'll do our best to keep the site interesting!

Posting tonight - a brief on our recent trip to Victoria, BC - another great reason for vegans to visit the west coast of Canada!

Hey Trev,

Thanks for writing the article. Look how popular it has been for your website too! That is what I love about networking and working together with other cool people.

I've spread the links throughout other websites as well.

We'll keep the visits coming! I'll get back to you about the Vega Banner. I can't seem to ever remember that!

All the best, thanks again for the feature!

Thanks Robert! I appreciate the publicity! Next time you're here I'll have to write another piece about it. What I would like to cover is Vegan Vacation, but I'm in the preliminary workings of getting a show that starts mid July. That'll make it almost impossible for me to attend. What I'll need then is someone who is there to either write a piece to sum it all up and send me some pics, or post them where I can download them. Or I could gather up all the info and write an article in absentia. Either way it would be a good follow up to this article. The VBB&F forum is a popular topic! Thanks again for the help!