Hair for cancer

Veganitaliana

I just lopped off 12 inches of my hair! Why? For cancer patients of course.

Anyone interested in growing their hair to eventually donate for making wigs for cancer patients can contact me for the details here in Canada. I'm pretty sure it's possible elsewhere too. Basically, you need at least 10 inches of non treated hair. You braid it, cut it, tie it at both ends and then mail it off.

I did locks for love 2 years ago! thats why I have long hair in any of my pictures. I grew my hair specifically for one year and then donated it.

My hair is getting kinda long again right now, but Im going to shave it off soon. one day in future I will donate again

I had thought about this, but when I contacted some people here in the UK, they told me that human hair is not used in wigs anymore. I wiped the phone on my ass and hung up because I didn't think they were right. If I decide to cut it off again, I'll contact one of you guys from the forum to see what's available.

Locks of love uses human hair. I'm donating to them once my hair gets long enough too. I think it has to be 10 inches minimum. And i have lush curly locks, so I'm sure someone who misses their hair will love it when they get it!!!!

Not sure if they have that in the UK though.

I had thought about this, but when I contacted some people here in the UK, they told me that human hair is not used in wigs anymore. I wiped the phone on my ass and hung up because I didn't think they were right. If I decide to cut it off again, I'll contact one of you guys from the forum to see what's available.

you do realize that when you go to talk on the phone again there could be possible poo-age on it, right?