Sweden!

JackinForSweets

I have the opportunity to travel to Sweden this winter to freeze my ass off during X-mas vacation. My friend just moved there and so a free place to stay has motivated me to look into this whole idea. She tells me they eat strange things like Zebra. Anyone travel to Sweden and have any tales of awesome vegan food? Any suggestions on things to see or do there? I do not drink so bars and the like are out of the question. However, I love to people watch, don't speak a lick of Swedish and am willing to meander around! Suggestions and stories of your visits are welcome!!

I have the opportunity to travel to Sweden this winter to freeze my ass off during X-mas vacation. My friend just moved there and so a free place to stay has motivated me to look into this whole idea. She tells me they eat strange things like Zebra. Anyone travel to Sweden and have any tales of awesome vegan food? Any suggestions on things to see or do there? I do not drink so bars and the like are out of the question. However, I love to people watch, don't speak a lick of Swedish and am willing to meander around! Suggestions and stories of your visits are welcome!!

I havent heard of any zebra eating going on around here. Anyway if you are in stockholm and are looking for food there are quite a few places. Lao wai and Kokyo are the first ones I would visit. This is a good website for finding vegan stuff in stohckholm . If you are going to some other part of sweden hopefully some other member might know more .