Free Homemade Vegan Cookies

Octopussoir

I'm super stressed which will be a constant for the next 6 weeks (12 hours a day, 7 days a week). I frantically came running home to do stuff before my next appointment and found a box of cookies on my door step.

Thanks Octopussoir!!!!

I really appreciate it!!!! I'm about to bite into Almond Ecstacy now

Gotta eat quick and head out. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received my box of delicious vegan cookies and have been selfishly eating them for 2 days! I just PMed Octopussoir to give him my comments, but generally the experience was supreme! Peanut Butter Extremes, Almond Ecstacy, Bonkers for Bananas.........all very memorable and satisfying to a cookie freak like myself!

Thank you, Octopussoir, for your generous offer and for being so careful about using recyclable materials when shipping your cookies. i feel very fortunate indeed to have made it to the list of cookie testers!

Bowing Deeply in Your Direction,

Jonzen

Thanks for testing them for me. The Bonkers for Bananas cookies had extra protein in them and are one of my specialty cookies. All the fruit cookies I make are soft like the ones you received(due to the reduced amount of sugar and fruit added).

The Almond and Peanutbutter cookies were a little bit firm due to the sugar in them. They still have less sugar than a regular cookie, but they do have wholesome ingredients and all the cookies made had flax oil and flax seeds in them.

I only sent one type of fruit cookie cause I wanted to see how long it took the post office to get you your packages and I knew the almond and peanutbutter would hold up longer.

Octopussoir,

I ate the Almond cookie and it is DYNAMITE!!! Not too sweet, just perfect. Did you use ground almonds in them?

I am not a fan of bananas so am leaving the banana one for last but i bet it will be good. I will try the peanut butter one next. I am excited. Thank you SO much for making and sending them out. This is only the second time I have had vegan cookies (I don't usually eat sweets) and these by far blow the other cookies away. I think you are on to something.

Our cookies were really good. I did notice that the peanut butter ones were more crisp than the banana and almond. For someone who doesn't like really sweet cookies they were awesome! My hubby is more of a soft cookie person, so he really liked them.

Thanks for your very generous gift!

I just got mine in today and I'm extremely impressed. The peanut butter cookies are great and don't taste too sweet like most I've had, the almond cookies are nice and subtle without tons of almond extract like others I've had and I loved the banana cookie...it was almost scone/biscuit like and it was great...I love bananas but have never had banana cookies.

Thanks for the experience...I hope they last more than 30 more seconds

If you get this thing off the ground I'll definitely be game for placing a Christmas order.