New Format

Zack

Thanks. I'm working on it.

OK, so I'm at a point where I'm trying to decide whether to keep entertainment or get rid of it and combine it with General Discussion.

I moved a bunch of things into the General Discussion section already and I could still move entertainment there. I just wanted to see if people wanted it to be in its own section.

Any thoughts?

I left the Animal Rights section adding News and Politics to it per request and I just wanted to keep Animal Rights a focus on here.

For now the Vegan Vacation thread is there but it's at the bottom so it shouldn't get in the way.

So just let me know about entertainment We want to keep boy band posts away from the General Discussion section, don't we?

Aye, pop entertainment into general.

Shame that strength sports has gone. It seems that in the last week or two it finally got a bit of activity, and now it is gone

Jonathan

I put up a proposed format and waited nearly a week for feedback and then made changes.

No topics other than a few from 2005 were deleted. They were all just moved and should be easy to find based on their topic.

I think it will take some getting used to but it was per request from the Community and I think it is a positive change. I had been wanting to shake things up for a while and after some feedback we made some changes.

Remember that we can always add or take away sections anytime. And feel free to express that or share ideas anytime.

Thanks.