I got to hang out with Morgan Spurlock (SuperSize Me)

robert

Tonight I got to hang out with Morgan Spurlock for a bit. He directed and produced SuperSize Me and now has a movie called "What Would Jesus Buy?"

We didn't "hang out" really, we just chatted on a couple of occasions, I thanked him for doing some of the work he does, signed a DVD for him and gave him some links to our website via business cards, and an extra DVD for his family.

He's a cool guy. We didn't talk too much, but he was helpful, super friendly, and I caught him staring at the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt a few times

Yeah, he thought it was cool. I even signed "Morgan, thanks for the inspiration" on it

I like how he challenges America to "wake up" and make some changes. So we got along well for the few minutes we chatted.

Maybe he'll join the forum someday, or at least check it out to see what we're all about.

To be honest, I'd love to work with him in the future. I have some big plans for films in 2008 that nobody really knows about and I won't talk about at this time. The more media attention I get, the great opportunities I'm getting.

I'd love to work with Morgan in the future, and maybe we will work together in some way someday.

oh potter.

I'm sure the movie would touch on all aspects of vegan athletics.

I'm going to go see the move again tonight

I hear Morgan Spurlock will be there again tonight My sister, brother-in-law, Jessifly and others all plan on going

I got to see him on stage at a local theater the year Supersize Me came out. The theater was the last place it was being shown in a film festival tour before its general release. Spurlock introduced the film and took questions afterwards.

I got the sense of him being one of those people who is both easy to talk to and naturally funny.

Yeah, he's super cool. Assuming he's there tonight, I'll see him again in a few hours

I'm super pumped about directing and producing future films I'm really getting into it again, which is exciting for me, and should be exciting for the whole vegan community as my projects will only get better and better.