Pharmer's Market by Bill Maher

robert

I've seen this when it was on and I love this show. Unfortunately all the people clapping pretty much fund the problems he's talking about pretty much just as much as the conservatives...they just think about stupid choices before they make them but the end result is the same.

I still think he rules. He's on PETA's board as well, right?

I just love the guy. He's probably in my top 5 favorite people I've never met. He's great.

I've been watching him on Youtube for months and watched his show a couple of times. Thanks to Youtube, I can watch a lot more of it now, or at least listen and be entertained while I'm doing other things.

Give Bill a chance everyone. He seems to be as real as it gets and he's a smart guy.

I really love how honest he is. I really wish he were vegan but he isn't. At least he admits it and explains why(not the best explanation but he's not kidding anyone when he gives it). Hopefully he'll convert eventually because I think he'd really strengthen the movement if he joined in completely.

• 4 weeks later...
Those are awesome videos. I love Bill Maher even more now. What is his explanation of not being vegan?

I saw him on Larry King and he basically said he isn't vegan because he doesn't think its wrong to eat animals because lots of animals eat animals. Then he said he's sympathetic with PETA because he thinks the way animals are killed is wrong. I don't know what this means for the meat he eats himself but I wish he addressed that.

Those are awesome videos. I love Bill Maher even more now. What is his explanation of not being vegan?

I saw him on Larry King and he basically said he isn't vegan because he doesn't think its wrong to eat animals because lots of animals eat animals. Then he said he's sympathetic with PETA because he thinks the way animals are killed is wrong. I don't know what this means for the meat he eats himself but I wish he addressed that.

Hm, I would hope with that statement displayed that he eats free-range stuff.